The Student Room Group

Muslim girl shared flat in East London

Salam sisters, I’m a Muslim girl looking for a shared flat or an available room with other Muslim girls
If you have any rooms available with ur group of friends or want to get together to rent out one preferably in central or East London please message me so we can rent a flat or tell me if u have already available rooms
I’m very desperate at this point as I’m starting in s month and have no where to live
Assalamualaikum I am looking for a shared flat too. will Be starting uni at east London and looking for a place AsAP.
Reply 2
Original post by Zrhxz
Salam sisters, I’m a Muslim girl looking for a shared flat or an available room with other Muslim girls
If you have any rooms available with ur group of friends or want to get together to rent out one preferably in central or East London please message me so we can rent a flat or tell me if u have already available rooms
I’m very desperate at this point as I’m starting in s month and have no where to live

hey just curious did you end up finding people? and if so how did you do it, want to take advice for next year x
Reply 3
Original post by ssokka
hey just curious did you end up finding people? and if so how did you do it, want to take advice for next year x

Yh I did alhamdulilah
I found a really nice woman that lives on her own and she had a spare room
So she texted me on here and I ended up renting with her
Reply 4
Salam
Reply 5
Salam every one, I hope you are doing great
I’m a girl and looking for a room with a Muslim family I will start queen university course this September.
Please help and make Duaa for you all.
Thank you
Reply 6
Original post by Asma-omar
Salam every one, I hope you are doing great
I’m a girl and looking for a room with a Muslim family I will start queen university course this September.
Please help and make Duaa for you all.
Thank you

I have a spare room in North Wembley, if your willing to travel to uni ?
Reply 7
Original post by AmiraM
I have a spare room in North Wembley, if your willing to travel to uni ?

Salam! I am a muslim girl as well. I am interested
Reply 8
I've messaged you.
Reply 9
Original post by AmiraM
I've messaged you.

Hi! I’m not able to private message yet as I just made this account to find accommodation, and there is a 3 day waiting period by The Student Room before you can private message. Please email me at [email protected] and I will share my WhatsApp number with you to discuss it further.
Reply 10
Original post by Zrhxz

Hi i am interested in a shared flat or room as well. did you find any place yet ?
Reply 11
Original post by Zrhxz

is it still available
Original post by Wajiha11
Hi i am interested in a shared flat or room as well. did you find any place yet ?

Salam! I'm also looking for a roommate, are you still interested?
Reply 13
Salaam! Is anyone still looking for a roommate? I am looking to rent a 2 bed this month.
Reply 14
Original post by rks22
Salaam! Is anyone still looking for a roommate? I am looking to rent a 2 bed this month.

walaykum salam, I am looking to rent out this next month!

Quick Reply

Latest