Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    If I had made this bet with him, I would only accept a full cycle of an unmodified stock dishwasher, not what is in effect turning into a bath with a lid.

ReputationRep:
    Legend.

Do it.

Better to die a hero....

(Yes, I consider this guy a hero if he was to die by putting himself in an active dishwasher) DO IT!

ReputationRep:
    *subscribes*

ReputationRep:
    As much as I feel you should not do this, like most my curiosity of the outcome leads me to watch quietly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Profesh)
    Having perused your post history, I frankly suspect Darwin would turn in his grave if you didn't go through with this; so be my guest.
    LOL :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fisherman)
    I'll still have the rotors at the top and bottom not disabled. It will be like a cold, claustraphoic shower, in total darkness. And some dishwashers do run on a 30C setting which is basically the same, except warmer. I wouldn't have taken the bet if I thought I was going to die.
    Nobody is expecting you to die for a bet but I could squat in the dark in my shower tonight and nobody would bat an eyelid cause it's just not something worth causing a fuss over. If you're not gonna do it right, don't do it at all.

ReputationRep:
    This thread is amazing :teeth:

Updates OP?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Phantom Phoenix)
    This thread is amazing :teeth:

Updates OP?
    Interviews for uni this week. So it's not something I'm focused on atmo, I will keep you informed hopefully.

ReputationRep:
    Interviews for uni this week. So it's not something I'm focused on atmo, I will keep you informed hopefully.
    Please do :yes:

For the record I think you're bonkers, but provided you take safety precautions I'll be interested to see what happens :p:

Edit: Good luck with your interviews!

ReputationRep:
    Disappointing. I expected death/victory by now.

ReputationRep:
    Bottled it mate.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kevin J)
    Bottled it mate.
    Haha. I value a place at cambridge more than doing this bet immediately. It will come.

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.