The Student Room Group

Does size matter in a relationship

So I'm a size 16/18 girl but when I put my self out there to guys I've had a few say I've a have a great personality shame about the figure and I'm scared to put myself out there to both girls and lads .

Are you all about looks or personality and are you interested in both ???
of course, as always, its a case of personal preference and you'll find people more and less bothered by size depending on where you go
Original post by Anonymous
So I'm a size 16/18 girl but when I put my self out there to guys I've had a few say I've a have a great personality shame about the figure and I'm scared to put myself out there to both girls and lads .

Sounds like my dream size tbh

First if you like how you look, own it and don’t apologise for it
if you don’t and sth can be reasonably done about it, Yh do sth about it.. you have to love yourself first before others can..
As a guy I care about both but no amount of personality can compensate for overweightness/obesity.
Good news is that weight is something you can change about yourself. You could do it to attract more people and become healthier.
(edited 1 year ago)

There is a glove for every hand.

when you get a bit older ( like me) you understand that a bit better.

until then, leather your soul :smile:
I'm size 16 I'm hoping my size doesn't put off other girls
Varies a lot between people.
Different people often have very different attraction dealbreakers, beauty standards and relationship preferences.

Some people are only attracted to a specific body shape, physical type or celebrity inspired look.
Whether it is slim with thing gap, slightly chubby, muscular with very big biceps, athletic build or voluptuous with hourglass figure.
While others have very flexible attraction dealbreakers and will be attracted to individuals of a variety of shapes & sizes.

Most sighted people are very visual and do operate some looks orientated dealbreakers.
While others do have some physical preferences but are more personality or asset attracted.
There are a few people whose dealbreakers and preferences completely ignore looks to focus on things like: ambitions, fame, family background, intelligence, money, political activism, religious beliefs and standard of living.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending