The Student Room Group
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath

Green park house bath accom

I’m going to bath uni in september and I’ve been allocated green park house but i’m a bit confused because when I look on TSR about green park all the posts are Bath spa. Is it Bath spa and Bath uni students at green park together? Also I’m worried about it being less good as it’s off campus what is anyone else’s experience of this? Thanks!!
hey i’ve been allocated here too and going to uni of bath! it’s v central in town which looks good
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath
Original post by elliebailey27
hey i’ve been allocated here too and going to uni of bath! it’s v central in town which looks good

oh nice!! yeah i like how central it is as well :smile:
is there an facebook group for green park house students or any sort of groups?
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
I’m going to bath uni in september and I’ve been allocated green park house but i’m a bit confused because when I look on TSR about green park all the posts are Bath spa. Is it Bath spa and Bath uni students at green park together? Also I’m worried about it being less good as it’s off campus what is anyone else’s experience of this? Thanks!!

i got green park too! literally cant find anything or anyone from there lol everyones going to westwood or the quads xd
I've got accommodation here too. I have just phoned the Student accommodation team and apparently its just Uni of Bath this year, taken over from Bath spa.
Original post by Katie2556
I've got accommodation here too. I have just phoned the Student accommodation team and apparently its just Uni of Bath this year, taken over from Bath spa.

Do you think all the green park spaces have been allocated?
Reply 7

which building are u in?
I am not sure. All on campus accommodation has gone but I was told only city was left.
Original post by bmcd243
Do you think all the green park spaces have been allocated?
C Hbu?
Original post by dmnykh
which building are u in?
C Hbu?

i’m in C too!
Is anyone here in building A?

Quick Reply

Latest