The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

warwick clearing 2022

Hi. I got a verbal offer from Warwick and I firmed them on my UCAS track within 24 hours. However, I am still waiting for confirmation. Their website says that there are no vacancies left. Does this mean they have rejected me or would they still be processing applications on UCAS. I'm getting really worried as my other clearing offers expire in an hour or so and I cannot contact the university until Monday.
hi! im in the exact same situation, the person i spoke to on the phone when going through clearing at warwick said that it can actually take up to 5 days for them to confirm your offer so it should be okay. they just need to make sure the information you have given them is correct, so they should accept you within the next few days if you have a verbal offer
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Reply 2
thank you! do you know if we will still be able to get accommodation?
Original post by laksh.x

I've been trying to apply for about 3-4 days and I keep on getting the same "Student not found" error message and I'm getting very worried because I don't want to miss the deadline
i was worried about that too- i think they try to get all first years into an accommodation even if you apply through clearing. i don’t know if it’s 100% guaranteed but there’s still a good chance we’ll be able to get one so fingers crossed
yeah that keeps happening to me too. i think they have to accept your offer on UCAS first but i agree it is a bit frustrating
Original post by marnielux
i was worried about that too- i think they try to get all first years into an accommodation even if you apply through clearing. i don’t know if it’s 100% guaranteed but there’s still a good chance we’ll be able to get one so fingers crossed

'Well they said it's not a "first come first serve" type thing but I still can't apply and I've emailed them 3 times
Not fun
i think if nothing changes before 3pm it’s worth calling the admissions team and asking what’s up. that’s what i might do
i called the confirmation hotline and she said not to worry tm about the accommodation deadline. she said theres still plenty of spaces left and we can apply after the confirmation. she did say it could take until friday for them to confirm tho :frown:

thank you so much for the update, i was just about to email them. that is really annoying honestly i didn’t expect the confirmation to take that long but at least we have some idea of what’s going on now
ik, its a bit stressful. what course are you doing?
Original post by Anonymous
ik, its a bit stressful. what course are you doing?

im doing ancient history and classical archaeology! how about you?
Original post by laksh.x

Hi laksh.x,

If you're worried about getting accommodation through the uni, there's always private student accommodation in the city. It's like your uni will be able to help provide you with halls but if not, I'd definitely recommend checking out private providers! For example, we accommodation for Warwick Uni: https://bit.ly/3SZfCUk

Hope this helps

- Sophie.
that's so cool. im doing chemistry

im doing ancient history and classical archaeology! how about you?
thank you, but i have managed to apply for accommodation before the deadline :smile:
Original post by StudentRoost Rep
Hi laksh.x,

If you're worried about getting accommodation through the uni, there's always private student accommodation in the city. It's like your uni will be able to help provide you with halls but if not, I'd definitely recommend checking out private providers! For example, we accommodation for Warwick Uni: https://bit.ly/3SZfCUk

Hope this helps

- Sophie.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending