Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Ok which one? You have more than one choice.
    :idea:

ReputationRep:
    Long and straight all the way :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Well. Use the poll.
    I hate straight hair by the way (no offense). I like long and loose curls. Like they're tussled. Very sexy.

ReputationRep:
    Mine is longish and curly...id like it to be more curly. straight her looks neat and lovely all the time though, curly (well my hair) looks a mess after an hour or so!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lessthanthree)
    I voted for my own hair, long, wavy/loose curls.

Because I'm just self centered like that :p:
    I love that hair *sigh*. My hair used to be like that until I cut it short into layers. Now it's still tussled but straight ugh! But I know as soon as it grows long again, it will go back to being wavy. And if I don't brush and blow dry(which I usually don't and I only towel dry) it goes curly!!!

ReputationRep:
    long and wavy..just like mine

ReputationRep:
    So was I when I first cut it! I cried!!! But now I'm not terribly upset cuz its getting longer but I'm still sad...And EVERYONE (except my mother who always wants the best for me) says that I look better with short hair!!! They are such liars! Either thy're jealous or they want me to look like them, another clone. And my hair grows at a VERY slow rate.

ReputationRep:
    Long and straight

Provided they don't look like a guy, and it's not too short, I don't think it matters.

ReputationRep:
    my hair used to be to my knees, and long and straight and blonde.......
    now its short, still straight, still yucky blonde........
    im jealous of everyone with loosely curled hair, why is straight hair in fashion - at least i never need straighteners - lol. i used a heated curler once but within 10 mins they'd all fallen out.....

anyways thts the story of my hair lol.

ReputationRep:
    My hair is long and straight which I like sometimes but other times Id love loose curls. They look lovely

ReputationRep:
    Except for one girl I never look at girls' hair, can't remember how any of my gfs had their hair :/

ReputationRep:
    depends on the girl's face shape and facial features...

ReputationRep:
    I really like the latino dark hair 'shaggy' style.. dont no wot that goes under but i like the long loose curls.

ReputationRep:
    lol, i voted straight and loose curls..both look great, but its all bit too general. different hair style suit different occasions...

ReputationRep:
    I don't know if I could ever cut off my long hair ... be lost without it :eek: Mine is really straight (a bit boring...); some curly hair look SO NICE but often people's curly hair just looks a mess because of how hard it is to control. Curls that are properly cared for are to die for!

ReputationRep:
    curls have a time and a place...sometimes i plait my hair when it's wet and then it goes all mermaid-y. But generally, i like it just how it is...long and straight and shiny and healthy. I think having it long and straight is definately the most classy hairstyle, and the one most people like.

Lucky me.

(and yes, i am vain about my hair. It's one of my best features and don't have a problem admitting it )

ReputationRep:
    I dont straighten my hair. When iv got it up- well its neither up or down because its one on those messy pony tail things that is falling out.

ReputationRep:
    You can't go wrong with mid-length and wavy (not curly though)!

I don't think girls who straighten their hair look nice, too rigid.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mad Caddie)
    You can't go wrong with mid-length and wavy (not curly though)!

I don't think girls who straighten their hair look nice, too rigid.

some of us don't have to straighten our hair and are just blessed with glossy smooth locks come on mad caddie, mid length?! i think midlength is so boring. (don't hurl abuse at me if you have midlength hair, i'm just stating my opinion. been there, done that, and it wasn't much fun)

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.