This discussion is closed.
MC
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by grace)
some of us don't have to straighten our hair and are just blessed with glossy smooth locks come on mad caddie, mid length?! i think midlength is so boring. (don't hurl abuse at me if you have midlength hair, i'm just stating my opinion. been there, done that, and it wasn't much fun)
I'm talking about just below the shoulders when I say mid-length.

How long it yours? I'm sure it's nice anyway.
covered farm wagon
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I straighten my hair because it's messy and gets knots in otherwise. It doesn't curl well, and just looks silly. I've got a long fringe and it's quite long, but not long enough. I get it thinned too, to make it look less bouffy. And I dye it black. It's very nice.
MC
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by covered farm wa)
I straighten my hair because it's messy and gets knots in otherwise. It doesn't curl well, and just looks silly. I've got a long fringe and it's quite long, but not long enough. I get it thinned too, to make it look less bouffy. And I dye it black. It's very nice.

Do you look like this:
Attached files
covered farm wagon
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Mad Caddie)
You sounds like the type of girl I would find repulsive. No offece.

Do you look like this:
Plenty of offece taken, and a little offence. Because it's curly it doesn't straighten too well, so it's not quite like that, no. Ner ner ner.
grace
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Mad Caddie)
I'm talking about just below the shoulders when I say mid-length.

How long it yours? I'm sure it's nice anyway.

It's just below my shoulder blades if you look from behind (as most people do, it's a nice view from there, lol ) and i guess it's about breast length from the front.

Just below the shoulders isn't technically midlength you billy, anything above the shoulders and below the ears is midlength...at least that's what i've heard. So it appears that what you ACTUALLY like is long hair
Jenjey
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Long, straight and brunette (meeee) Although I do like curls. Only well defined curls, none of this frizz stuff....
grace
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Jenjey)
Long, straight and brunette (meeee) Although I do like curls. Only well defined curls, none of this frizz stuff....
snap
Jenjey
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by grace)
snap

Too much in common darling :p:
MC
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by grace)
It's just below my shoulder blades if you look from behind (as most people do, it's a nice view from there, lol ) and i guess it's about breast length from the front.

Just below the shoulders isn't technically midlength you billy, anything above the shoulders and below the ears is midlength...at least that's what i've heard. So it appears that what you ACTUALLY like is long hair
Yup yup, maybe its a sign , eh? :aetsch:
galadriel100
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I have long straight hair, which goes down to my hips. Soemtimes it gets annoying, but I'd never cut it. I'd probably regret it and cry.
Profesh
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Depends on the colour.

Mine is a tousled ginger/deep auburn, post-water. Oh yes.
horrorboy
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
is there only me who likes short chin length but straight on girls?
danni_bella
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Woo! I have long and straight hair :cool: Oh yeah, and in case ur like :confused: lol, my hair is waay longer than in my pics now - they were taken around Sep/Oct last year. Since then, have been growing my hair Soo long now, near my waist - it's awesome! I only get 1 cm trimmed off every 8 or 9 weeks to keep it in healthy condition
Mrs_F
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Long or mid length. Straigt or loose curls.
Kerry41
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
mid length.

im trying to get it longer...
Alice2411
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
thats kinda a silly qs cos hair looks completly different on different ppl. a style will really look good on one person, but completly mingin on another! its a question that cant b arsed. but since u did i will describe my hair style, just below my shoulders, with blonde high lights and lots of layers and feathered, very choppy.
Blush Babe
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
(Original post by lynseyweth)
Long or mid length. Straigt or loose curls.
Wow. That's specific... :rolleyes:. Are you sure you don't have any more preferences :wink: ?

BB
dogtanian
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I say straight, and in between short and medium.

'Swhat I go for.
Carelesswhispers
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I have long straight hair but when i'm going out i like it be tussled (loose curls) but it never works that well - any suggestions on how to do it?
amo1
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
bell things
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (11)
6.15%
They might tell the bully (18)
10.06%
I don't think they'd understand (30)
16.76%
It might lead to more bullying (69)
38.55%
There's nothing they could do (51)
28.49%

Watched Threads