Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi Everyone,

Does anyone know where I can get my hands on a paper-based practice numerical test on the net. I really need to practice some paper-based stuff, as I have a test for an application on Saturday.

Sorry if this a re-post I did a quick search and couldn't see any mention of this topic.

Oh and rep for anyone that helps me out x

ReputationRep:
    Depends on which bank (assumption) is setting the test...

Some are of a similar standard to that of the online test (e.g UBS), while others are a lot more time pressured and complex (Morgan Stanley).

ReputationRep:
    I've done quite a few online tests now, for different organisations, I just want some paper practice as I think the paper based test will be harder

ReputationRep:
    I don't think you can get them other than directly from SHL or PSL.

ReputationRep:
    Well I solved my own problem by finding this site http://www.assessmentday.co.uk/aptit..._numerical.htm Just thought I'd post it just in case someone else searches this topic later.

ReputationRep:
    amazing forum guys!

I learnt the hard way that the paper based tests are much more difficult than the online ones.I got rejected by an Investment Bank after first round.

I went through the test at www.assessmentday.co.uk but I still feel these are of moderate difficulty compared to paper based shl numerical tests.

I have decided to use the online PSL tests given by some banks as practise for the shl paper test since PSL online test is generally harder. do you think this will be enough?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources

Articles:

Guide to investment bankingGuide to consultancy

Featured recruiter profiles:

Deutsche Bank logo

Deutsche Bank is recruiting

"Thrive in an international banking environment"

Quick link:

Unanswered investment banking and consultancy threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.