The Student Room Group

omg besties

so tell me why Rishi Sunak has keeps calling me to hook up? Like I had fun with him last night but unless he becomes pm then I cant be sure sure ive secured dat bag if u get my drift , also results day? Who is she ? Anyways so how can I politely break it off with rishi?
LOL
tell him youre voting for my gal Liz
good luck for results day bestie :biggrin:
Read the thread title and immediately knew it was going to be your thread. Icon.
Original post by nikkiblonsky
so tell me why Rishi Sunak has keeps calling me to hook up? Like I had fun with him last night but unless he becomes pm then I cant be sure sure ive secured dat bag if u get my drift , also results day? Who is she ? Anyways so how can I politely break it off with rishi?

Tell him you want to harvest his organs and sell them to your fairy friends.
Original post by Serene Dreams
Tell him you want to harvest his organs and sell them to your fairy friends.

our friend mr celtic having a well earned break but will he stick to it lol:biggrin:
Original post by Wise Goldie
our friend mr celtic having a well earned break but will he stick to it lol:biggrin:

Sadly, I think he will. Can you believe that self-discipline is still a thing in the 21st century? Barbaric.
Read the thread title and immediately knew it was going to be your thread. Icon.

only the best for my adoring fans
Original post by Obolinda
good luck for results day bestie :biggrin:

who needs luck when u have money:wink:
Tell him that he's been dumped for the opposition because they have more luxury handbags and harrods reward points. :cool:
Sunak? You disappoint me. :frown:
Original post by nikkiblonsky
who needs luck when u have money:wink:

R only spends £450 on his shoes. what a cheapskate

pm.png
Original post by ReviseSleeping
Sunak? You disappoint me. :frown:

A few years ago someone did a similar thread about Jeremy Corbyn. :headfire:
Original post by londonmyst
A few years ago someone did a similar thread about Jeremy Corbyn. :headfire:

PRSOM
Sadly, I think he will. Can you believe that self-discipline is still a thing in the 21st century? Barbaric.

i glad your still here tsr not same if you left:biggrin: cos your a legend

Quick Reply

Latest