Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to be making some OCR Physics revision threads later on in the year and I wanted people who are doing OCR to tell me whether I should bother or not.

I've made a wave properties one already.

ReputationRep:
    i'm sure they will be useful, and a lot of people will use them (they might not say, but they will use them)
    plus remember its also revision for you.

btw do you know the exam dates? wave properties/forces and motion/electrons and photons are all on the same day (10th June)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chats)
    i'm sure they will be useful, and a lot of people will use them (they might not say, but they will use them)
    plus remember its also revision for you.

btw do you know the exam dates? wave properties/forces and motion/electrons and photons are all on the same day (10th June)
    10th June I believe.

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.