Turn on thread page Beta

An i right to be feeling distant from my boyfriend? watch

ReputationRep:
    so he did call me on friday, we talked, he was full of apologies.
    turned up with roses and lilies on saturday
    has been calling me and texting me on my lunch breaks and after school
    and he's just quit one of his jobs!!!

Lol Nice

Try and keep this up by not always chasing after him, but try and keep in moderation whereas you both should make effort to contact each other.

OK this is weird. I read your first page there, and I totally related to it. I'm having pretty much the same problems with my boyfriend except we're long distance on top of it all..

Read the first page, thought "oh god.. it looks like she should end it..." and phoned my friend and had a big chat where we talked it all through and decided I was gonna give him one more chance..

And then I go on to the next page and you're all good and happy First positive sign I've had about this all in a while. So thanks! I won't give up yet!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fantasystar38)
    so he did call me on friday, we talked, he was full of apologies.
    turned up with roses and lilies on saturday
    has been calling me and texting me on my lunch breaks and after school
    and he's just quit one of his jobs!!!
    I am so happy for you
    Sounds really nice but keep it healthy and don't smother one another!
    Yay for you x

ReputationRep:
    im glad its all working out for you!

im kinda in the same situation, both me and the boyfriend working ridiculously long/unsociable hours and never seeming to find a time when we're both around. Its a bit rubbish going from seeing each other pretty much every day to once a week if we're lucky. He's also a bit rubbish at talking on the phone so calls don't tend to last very long and neither of us are big fans of texting.

I know its no ones fault, it just gets me down sometimes how little i see him. I miss him!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 18, 2008
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.