Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmers1990)
    Watch Loose Women.
    That shows sadder than Jeremy Kyle

ReputationRep:
    Play Games, amongst well being ill.

ReputationRep:
    yeah i've been ill all week too. cant decide whether to go college tomorrow or not! hehe

i've been lying on the sofa wataching loaaads of daytime tv and eating junk...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ormaybeitsjustnarcissism)
    Ohh my God really!! :eek:

It's ridiculous how excited I was reading that.
    hahahaha! we saw him on the train and spent the WHOLE 50 minutes screaming, basically.

ReputationRep:
    What I've been doing for the past week: sleeping, watching random programmes I would never usually follow (gone through a season and half of 'Life') and good ol British comedy = Bottom, feeling extremely sorry for myself, eating rank food like Supernoodles and Micro-Chips :shifty:

Any recommendations for good t.v shows?? preferably American, aside from Heroes/24/Wire which I'm up-to-date with

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SiaSiaSia)
    hahahaha! we saw him on the train and spent the WHOLE 50 minutes screaming, basically.
    WOW! Did he appreciate it?

ReputationRep:
    WOW! Did he appreciate it?
    hahahaha probably not
    we took a picture and put it on myspace with a big arrow and exclamation marks ;D

ReputationRep:
    Ohh my God really!! :eek:

It's ridiculous how excited I was reading that.
    Ha Ha! My parents are aliens! That was so good... the first sophie was the best though....

When i'm REALLY ill, i just lounge around all day in pj's. It's horrible if you are so ill that you can't even go on the internet because the screen does your eyes in too much

ReputationRep:
    If I'm sick enough to be off school, I'd be in bed...
    Used to be fake ill a lot, but not an option in 6th Form!

ReputationRep:
    Jeremy Kyle + duvet.

Makes me feel miles better about my life.

ReputationRep:
    Sleep, PS3, Jeremy Kyle, PS3, Sleep, Eat, Facebook, PS3

(Original post by Haft_Hasht_Shish)
    Any recommendations for good t.v shows?? preferably American, aside from Heroes/24/Wire which I'm up-to-date with
    House is reaaaaaaally good!!! You should watch!

ReputationRep:
    PJs + books/dvds + duvet.
    Oh and some decent food. That is if I'm actually ill though!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Frannnnn)
    usually feel very guilty, even if i'm dying. something my mam has installed in me as a young'un. that crafty *****.
    Same

ReputationRep:
    Grab duvet go upstairs to the lounge, lounge/kitchen upstairs, and mooch about and sleep on the couch all day watching daytime tv.

ReputationRep:
    POKEMON GOTTA CATCH 'EM ALL
    ETC. ETC. ETC.

gameboy colour ftw.

ReputationRep:
    I'm off sick right now and i'm drinking horlicks, on tsr and playing on pokemon pearl. It's about time I beat the elite 4 but i have to train up for ages first cos I only have about 4 good ones.

ReputationRep:
    i'm off sick now... and watching this morning

... i wish i was at school

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.