The Student Room Group

Waiting

UCAS is making me wait for confirmation from my insurance choice confirmation.
My firm has made an unconditional offer which I am going to accept.
Is this normal? Is it normal that I have to wait this long?
Does it mean that I got in my firm choice ?
Original post by SkoolGurl101
UCAS is making me wait for confirmation from my insurance choice confirmation.
My firm has made an unconditional offer which I am going to accept.
Is this normal? Is it normal that I have to wait this long?
Does it mean that I got in my firm choice ?

What stage of the application process are you at? Are your unis offering you places, or have you received your A Level grades and you're now being accepted onto a course?
Being from France I received my baccalaureate readily early July. My grades weren’t perfect but my firm has given me an unconditional offer . So I got offered a place.

UCAS right now is telling me to wait for my insurance choice to confirm my place or not. I don’t know what to do… I guess play the waiting game
Being from France I received my baccalaureate readily early July. My grades weren’t perfect but my firm has given me an unconditional offer . So I got offered a place.

UCAS right now is telling me to wait for my insurance choice to confirm my place or not. I don’t know what to do… I guess play the waiting game

If you’ve got an unconditional from your firm, and would like to go to that uni, there’s no point In waiting you can withdraw from your insurance, you’re guaranteed a place at your firm.
If you have met the conditions of your Firm choice and they have now accepted you ('confirmed your place'), your status there should be 'UF'. Check this on UCAS Hub. If you are UF at your Firm, then your Insurance place should now automatically be 'CD' - declined.
Original post by Sbjx
If you’ve got an unconditional from your firm, and would like to go to that uni, there’s no point In waiting you can withdraw from your insurance, you’re guaranteed a place at your firm.

How can I do that ? I can’t seem to do so on UCAS right now
How can I do that ? I can’t seem to do so on UCAS right now

There should be the option to withdraw on UCAS, if there’s not you can always email the uni to withdraw

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending