Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gyrase)
    I dont ask for much at all, all I want is a girl who'll clean my room, time 2 time, do the cooking when I get in. Will like going cinema 3 times a week and touring london many times. Then I'd like to take her shopping wherever she wants (london doesnt lack in places) and resturants etc etc. and just create lasting memories. No, I dont want sex, she can sleep on a seperate bed, I'll prepare and she can go back to her place in weekends etc. I'm not restricting her or her choices.
    You need a FRIEND

Do your own damn cleaning and cooking. Who do you think you are?

ReputationRep:
    Wanna bet? I was this close today of som1 wanting to move in, but it didnt work out ... homeless people and all that.
    Yea, it is awfully hard to get homeless people to move in with you. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I have no desires of burning money like that. What Im effectively trying to do is to buy memories, good ones. After all, memories are all you're left with in the end.

Nah who am I kidding, please leave me alone everyone, forget about this.
    Kinda ****** if the memories are based on money tbh.

You're better off covering all that cash with lube and going to town on yourself for 5 months straight.

ReputationRep:
    Oh! And all women are NOT gold-diggers.

Don't blame women for your follies.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kagutsuchi)
    Yea, it is awfully hard to get homeless people to move in with you. :rolleyes:
    I would've thought it was easy, what with £5000, shopping, cinema and restaurants in addition to a shelter? Surely.

ReputationRep:
    I think it was said sarcastically... *the homeless thing*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Viraj_c)
    Would you actually have ever considered this? Why?

Listen mate, calm down. You don't need to do this. £5000 to get back at ur ex, its you that will be hurting not her. And whats the point in getting rid of your lonliness by paying for it. Go out with your mates, go to club, and see a girl that you like and start talking. Do it a few times and you might find someone that you like. How can you make yourself feel better by paying for a girlfriend, (God,writing this this seems wierd), knowing that the only reason that someone like her is in your company because you paid the remains of your student loan for it, not because she likes you for being just you.

Btw, nice to talk to another Viraj. Where are you studying?

I was taking the mick...

But like the O' Jays said the love of money is the root of ALL evil...

ReputationRep:
    Nah, how about u just send me postcards from the places you visit in your hols with your current boyfriend (as I know you have 1) and I'll send you compliments
    if I have a boyfriend, thats the first I've heard of it. But I'll make an effort to get one if you're gunna pay me £2000 to send you postcards of us!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tropical-twist3)
    if I have a boyfriend, thats the first I've heard of it. But I'll make an effort to get one if you're gunna pay me £2000 to send you postcards of us!
    Look no further.

(I'll pay)

ReputationRep:
    pay me £1000 and i will photoshop you with somebody in as many pictures as you like. Afterall they will be just as fake ..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Craigthered)
    pay me £1000 and i will photoshop you with somebody in as many pictures as you like. Afterall they will be just as fake ..
    but then he won't have these memories he seems to want so bad :laughing:

ReputationRep:
    cool, offers closed, jus got a pm of {anon} who will meet up with me. =)
    Don't be suprised when this 'girl' you're meeting with has a hidden groin :p:

ReputationRep:
    No catches, for real. But YES u have to be a girl!! And money will be paid straight ... who's in?

Edit: For 5 months

god you must be u-g-l-y:p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~style)
    I would've thought it was easy, what with £5000, shopping, cinema and restaurants in addition to a shelter? Surely.
    sarcasm not within your knowledge?

ReputationRep:
    You're not in India anymore.

ReputationRep:
    sarcasm not within your knowledge?
    We have 3 options here:

1)It isn't within yours.

2)It isn't within either of ours.

3)You're doing it again but I missed it this time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ratsr)
    I'd do it, if you agree to marry me and pay for the sex change.

(Hell, he seams rich, I'll divorce him and take him to the cleaners and reattach my piece)
    Resol?

ReputationRep:
    We have 3 options here:

1)It isn't within yours.

2)It isn't within either of ours.

3)You're doing it again but I missed it this time.
    Or the hidden option 4:

Go away and read a book.

ReputationRep:
    Or the hidden option 4:

Go away and read a book.
    Hidden options don't count, leave me alone.

ReputationRep:
    Hidden options don't count, leave me alone.
    have a cookie. stop crying. go away.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.