Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Favourite Quotes Watch

ReputationRep:
    Reporter: "Gordon [Strachan], a quick word?"

WGS: "Velocity"

ReputationRep:
    "I want to rip out his heart and feed it to him. I want to kill people. I want to rip their stomachs out and eat their children."

"One morning I woke up and found my favorite pigeon, Julius, had died I was devastated and was gonna use his crate as my stickball bat to honor him. I left the crate on my stoop and went in to get something and I returned to see the sanitation man put the crate into the crusher. I rushed him and caught him flush on the temple with a titanic right hand he was out cold, convulsing on the floor like a infantile retard."

“[He] called me a ‘rapist’ and a ‘recluse.’ I’m not a recluse.”

All from Tila Tequila.

ReputationRep:
    All the soul of man is resolution, which in valiant men falters never, until their last breath. (Ian Douglas Smith)

ReputationRep:
    When considering Chinese food, a friend of mine said something amazing: 'veggie chow mein... yummers!'

Also there's one from Frasier, when Frasier's brother Niles asks someone out and Frasier asks how it went, Niles replies 'well her lips said no, but her eyes said read my lips..' classic.

ReputationRep:
    "It's a tight present"

The New Prometheus

ReputationRep:
    LOADS!!

He who sweats most in training bleeds least in battle.

Pain is temporary. Medals last forever.

Pain is just weakness leaving the body.

Man is a pupil. Pain is his teacher.

To fear death is to limit life.

Do, or do not. There is no try.

You can have excuses or you can have results; you can't have both.

It's not the size of the dog in the fight; it's the size of the fight in the dog.

Death had to take him sleeping, for if Roosevelt had been awake there would have been a fight.

Stage One: Collect underpants
    Stage Two: ?
    Stage Three: Profit

"You too, immortal." "No, I just don't fear death."
    MGS4: Vamp, Raiden

"I'm no hero, never was. I'm just a killer, hired to do some wet work."
    MGS4: Snake

Alcohol has never caused anyone to do something they didn't want to. It only enables them to do what they've always wanted but repressed.

And here's some lyrics

My brother had a book he would hold with pride, A little red cover with a broken spine. On the back, he hand-wrote a quote inside, When the rich wage war it's the poor who die.

It's ironic at times like this you pray, But a bomb blew the mosque up yesterday.

Look, if you had one shot, or one opportunity, To seize everything you ever wanted-One moment, Would you capture it or just let it slip?

Success is my only *bleep* option, failure's not

You can do anything you set your mind to, man

ReputationRep:
    "for those of you watching in black and white, Tottenham are the team playing in yellow" - John Motson

ReputationRep:
    "When society has abolished every kind of adventure, the only adventure that remains is to abolish the society"

"We don't want a World where the guarantee of not dying of starvation brings the risk of dying of boredom"

I want to live in 1968 Paris =(

ReputationRep:
    "Yep, the old quarry is just a stones throw away."

and:

"Homer no, you'll kill us all!"
    "Or die trying!"

Both from the Simpsons.

ReputationRep:
    Only you know what you gotta do- (my own)

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.