Turn on thread page Beta

How can I develop a more aggressive personality? watch

ReputationRep:
    I don't know why but i can't ever seem to become aggressive even when I need to such as back in school I used to back down in fights. My friends used to give me heat about this and called me a pussy. They were only joking but maybe they're right.

I just think it's weird though cause i'm not small and helpless. I'm over six foot and go to the gym regularly and so am Quite built.

it's becoming a little annoying tbh esp. when everyone else begins to think i'm a wuss.

How can I develop a more aggressive, masculine personality?

ReputationRep:
    8 cans of Stella, you'll be ready to have a fight then go home and beat your wife, easy peasy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Musash1)
    I don't know why but i can't ever seem to become aggressive even when I need to such as back in school I used to back down in fights. My friends used to give me heat about this and called me a pussy. They were only joking but maybe they're right.

I just think it's weird though cause i'm not small and helpless. I'm over six foot and go to the gym regularly and so am Quite built.

it's becoming a little annoying tbh esp. when everyone else begins to think i'm a wuss.

i think its a good thing ...fighting won't get you anywhere...:nah:

(y don't you try boxing or MMA?:shifty: )

ReputationRep:
    Seriously, who cares? I used to get hung over about not being a fighter or whatever, but now I take pride in the fact that it takes a lot to genuinely piss me off. I'm glad I don't feel the need to sort out issues by fighting.

ReputationRep:
    I thought you made a thread a few days ago about beating a guy up and kicking him repeatedly, 6 times I think, as he lay on the ground.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah... basically it's a questioning of shortening your fuse... at the minute it wouldn't take a lot for me to fly at someone... mainly due to a messy breakup, and not getting much sleep at all - again due to that.

It's not good though, because I really do scare myself with how aggressive I am at the minute, I've just lost it a bit

Stay non aggressive! Much better!

ReputationRep:
    I find punching kittens helps me to focus my masculine aggression.

ReputationRep:
    Well first you need a ******* huge ego and it should carry on from there. Don't let people inferior to you boss you around.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fisherman)
    I thought you made a thread a few days ago about beating a guy up and kicking him repeatedly, 6 times I think, as he lay on the ground.
    yeah checked it out, also say in the thread "The cops know me around here and they know I no longer street fight or anything" so you're an ex-street fighter known to the cops but aren't aggressive enough?

ReputationRep:
    Fighting is for mugs.

ReputationRep:

Maybe you could channel the annoyance and anger that you get from BEING a "pussy" and manifest it into agression?

ReputationRep:
    join fightclub

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fisherman)
    I remember that :giggle:

ReputationRep:
    Jesus , lol, even I forgot about that thread. How the hell do you guys remember this ****?!

ReputationRep:
    Roids!

ReputationRep:
    show em you aint messin blud, make em kno dat any muthafukaz who be steppin gonna get shanked. let em kno u is propa buff m8.

ReputationRep:
    How the hell do you guys remember this Sh!t?!
    I remember stupid people who make stupid threads.

ReputationRep:
    I take it the four popped collar look did uou no favours

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.