The Student Room Group

How can I develop a more aggressive personality?

I don't know why but i can't ever seem to become aggressive even when I need to such as back in school I used to back down in fights. My friends used to give me heat about this and called me a pussy. They were only joking but maybe they're right.

I just think it's weird though cause i'm not small and helpless. I'm over six foot and go to the gym regularly and so am Quite built.

it's becoming a little annoying tbh esp. when everyone else begins to think i'm a wuss.

How can I develop a more aggressive, masculine personality?
Reply 1
8 cans of Stella, you'll be ready to have a fight then go home and beat your wife, easy peasy.
Reply 2
Musash1
I don't know why but i can't ever seem to become aggressive even when I need to such as back in school I used to back down in fights. My friends used to give me heat about this and called me a pussy. They were only joking but maybe they're right.

I just think it's weird though cause i'm not small and helpless. I'm over six foot and go to the gym regularly and so am Quite built.

it's becoming a little annoying tbh esp. when everyone else begins to think i'm a wuss.

i think its a good thing :biggrin:...fighting won't get you anywhere...:nah:

(y don't you try boxing or MMA?:shifty: )
Reply 3
Seriously, who cares? I used to get hung over about not being a fighter or whatever, but now I take pride in the fact that it takes a lot to genuinely piss me off. I'm glad I don't feel the need to sort out issues by fighting.
Reply 4
I thought you made a thread a few days ago about beating a guy up and kicking him repeatedly, 6 times I think, as he lay on the ground.
Reply 5
Yeah... basically it's a questioning of shortening your fuse... at the minute it wouldn't take a lot for me to fly at someone... mainly due to a messy breakup, and not getting much sleep at all - again due to that.

It's not good though, because I really do scare myself with how aggressive I am at the minute, I've just lost it a bit :frown:

Stay non aggressive! Much better!
I find punching kittens helps me to focus my masculine aggression.
Reply 7
Well first you need a ******* huge ego and it should carry on from there. Don't let people inferior to you boss you around.
Reply 8
fisherman
I thought you made a thread a few days ago about beating a guy up and kicking him repeatedly, 6 times I think, as he lay on the ground.

yeah checked it out, also say in the thread "The cops know me around here and they know I no longer street fight or anything" so you're an ex-street fighter known to the cops but aren't aggressive enough?
Reply 9
Fighting is for mugs.
Musash1

Maybe you could channel the annoyance and anger that you get from BEING a "pussy" and manifest it into agression?
join fightclub
Reply 12
fisherman

I remember that :giggle:
Reply 13
Jesus , lol, even I forgot about that thread. How the hell do you guys remember this ****?!
Reply 14
Roids!
show em you aint messin blud, make em kno dat any muthafukaz who be steppin gonna get shanked. let em kno u is propa buff m8.
Musash1
How the hell do you guys remember this Sh!t?!

I remember stupid people who make stupid threads.
Reply 17
I take it the four popped collar look did uou no favours

Latest

Trending

Trending