Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    I've dreamt that I've died many times, often it causes me to wake up, sometimes it becomes another dream, other times it reverts to the type of dream where you are kind of watching yourself, and there have probably been other outcomes as well that I can't remember at the moment.

ReputationRep:
    I've had two dreams in which I have died (pretty much) before:

In one, I was swamped by millions of red ants that ate me alive.

In another I was shot by my friend right in the chest.

:p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kevin J)
    It would be cool if there was something invented that could record your dreams whilst you slept.

Then you could watch it on your iPod or something
    now thats a business idea

ReputationRep:
    I remember a dream where a man stabbed my mother and I in the hearts (I woke up in the middle of the night and was irrationally paranoid for about two hours), but no actual dying :/

ReputationRep:
    I dreamed I died one night and I had some sort of weird out of body experience, looking down at myself sleeping in my bed, as though it was that moment, very very bizzare, when I woke up I was a bit like "what the heck was that!?"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HappinessHappening)
    I've had two dreams in which I have died (pretty much) before:

In one, I was swamped by millions of red ants that ate me alive.

:p:
    Sounds a bit like the latest Indiana Jones Movie :cool:.

Anyone else have dream that they got a heart attack and died?

I've been stabbed a few dies, and feel some sort of pain with each stab before waking up.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.