Turn on thread page Beta

What is the minimum height for you to fancy them? watch

Announcements
  • View Poll Results: What is the minimum height you can fancy of the opposite sex to you?
    4ft9
    3.95%
    4ft10
    0.56%
    4ft11
    1.13%
    5ft
    10.17%
    5ft1
    2.26%
    5ft2
    3.95%
    5ft3
    2.82%
    5ft4
    5.08%
    5ft5
    3.39%
    5ft6
    3.39%
    5ft7
    9.60%
    5ft8
    11.30%
    5ft9
    5.08%
    5ft10
    5.08%
    5ft11 or above
    12.99%
    I could fancy a person of any height
    19.21%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by georgia)
    Ditto really. I never wear heels apart from maybe once or twice a year so that's not an issue per se but I'm pretty darn tall in flats so height is a major thing for me. Around 6'0-6'5 is perfect!
    I do wear heels, but I don't care if I'm taller than someone in heels - I find the image it creates to be sort of glamorous.

Oddly, I don't like how guys above 6'3" look proportion wise...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Erradhadh)
    I do wear heels, but I don't care if I'm taller than someone in heels - I find the image it creates to be sort of glamorous.

Oddly, I don't like how guys above 6'3" look proportion wise...
    I suppose that depends a lot on the guy in question. If they're desperately insecure then they'll look uncomfortable and that will ruin the image. However if they're not bothered in the slightest by a girl being taller than them then it's fine.

I know a guy who is 6'4 but if you looked at a photo of him you wouldn't think he was much above 6' because he's proportioned completely 'normally' so to speak. Again, a lot depends on the individual!

ReputationRep:
    it does not matter at all.I know it is a cliche,but

it really doesn't matter.

ReputationRep:
    I can't say that it particularly matters

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Erradhadh)
    Well, I'm 5' 11", so I would think the lowest I would go is 5' 10.5". So marginally shorter than me, but not noticeably so...
    Get in.

Personally: anywhere between 5' and 5'10/11" would be acceptable; with 5'6/7" as the 'ideal'.

ReputationRep:
    I said 5'1, i'm 6'4 so the taller the better, 5'9-10 being spot on.

ReputationRep:
    5'0, with no maximum.

tall girls :coma:

ReputationRep:
    Standing, or lying?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Meat_Pack)
    Never date a woman you couldn't beat in a wrestle.
    Height not weight.

Wrestling, is that what attracts you in a relationship, the tighter the head lock the hotter the babe

ReputationRep:
    Errrm i'm 5ft8 so taller than me really.
    I generally go for people who are 6ft+ but usually end up with people smaller anyway.

ReputationRep:
    i'm 5ft 4... so 5ft 11 and more :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eeriikaa)
    I'm only 5'3".. so it's quite easy for guys to be taller than I am xD
    I'd find it a little bit weird if a guy was shorter than I am..
    i feel the same, and im the same height lol
    but maybe taller than me enough that i can wear heels... though im not a fan of heels cuz i feel too tall in em lol
    X

ReputationRep:
    I'm 5ft 7 and a bit. So, taller than me ideally, because whilst I'm not as tall as some of the ladies in here, I'm still taller than the average girl and I like to wear heels! I also like it when I have to stretch up for a kiss
    I think the shortest I would go is probably five eight?

ReputationRep:
    would u girls go out with a 6'5'' guy ?

ReputationRep:
    as long as he's taller than me.

i reckon anyone taller than me tbh

ReputationRep:
    I have no minimum.

ReputationRep:
    Funnily enough, I've never spent an evening with a measuring tape, contemplating the specifics of what an ideal partner would look like if juxtaposed next to the tape.

All I know is that my ideal girlfriend would be someone who doesn't think I'm an idiot, and someone who I don't think of as an idiot. And preferably someone who thinks Charlie Brooker is God.

ReputationRep:
    I like a guy to be taller than me, so around 5'8ish.

ReputationRep:
    I'm 5'10 so it will be around 5'4

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 16, 2008
Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.