Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What is the minimum height for you to fancy them? Watch

• View Poll Results: What is the minimum height you can fancy of the opposite sex to you?
    4ft9
    3.95%
    4ft10
    0.56%
    4ft11
    1.13%
    5ft
    10.17%
    5ft1
    2.26%
    5ft2
    3.95%
    5ft3
    2.82%
    5ft4
    5.08%
    5ft5
    3.39%
    5ft6
    3.39%
    5ft7
    9.60%
    5ft8
    11.30%
    5ft9
    5.08%
    5ft10
    5.08%
    5ft11 or above
    12.99%
    I could fancy a person of any height
    19.21%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Checkmate121)
    would u girls go out with a 6'5'' guy ?
    If he's hot.

ReputationRep:
    im 5'11 nearing 6'0 and definitely would go for someone taller than me...but no upper limit as long as theyre not gangly

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by georgia)
    If he's hot.
    seconded:yep:

ReputationRep:
    5ft1 as im 5 foot so their taller than me... simple

ReputationRep:
    I can't believe some of you specify a minimum height. Do you have cardboard signs outside your bedrooms reading "you must be this tall to ride"?

ReputationRep:
    I've been infatuated with a girls ranging from 5'2 to 5'9...

Honestly, I don't give a flying ****. If I fancy them, I fancy them. Perhaps you can observe your preference, but it's never a conscious choice of yours, no matter how much some people want to believe it is.

Face/body/personality are so much more important to me.

ReputationRep:
    I always thought that there would be a minimum for me as I usually go for guys who are around 6ft. But the guy I like at the moment is the same height as me and that's somewhere between 5 ft 6 - 5ft 8. I think its cute!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Angrybanana)
    I can't believe some of you specify a minimum height. Do you have cardboard signs outside your bedrooms reading "you must be this tall to ride"?
    People are shallow, theres nothing you can do about it really.

ReputationRep:
    I like tall chunky guys...I love that feeling of gazing up into their eyes and they're so big and tall and strong....mmmmmmmmm:love:

ReputationRep:
    im 5 9 no ill say minimum of 5 7

(Original post by tami*)
    i'm 5ft 4... so 5ft 11 and more :yep:
    Please explain to me why you said that as if it would be obvious that you'd want one a lot taller?

Why not the same size or a little taller, maybe 5ft 5?

Please let me know..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Please explain to me why you said that as if it would be obvious that you'd want one a lot taller?

Why not the same size or a little taller, maybe 5ft 5?

Please let me know..
    I was gonna ask that too! I found it kinda shallow that she said 5ft11, what's wrong with a guy of 5ft7? He's still taller than you, even if you wore heels.

ReputationRep:
    Well I'm 5'3 so I'd say 5'4 but I'd like someone alot taller.

ReputationRep:
    in an ideal world 6' + (which you dont have on the poll). thats on purely first impressions fanciability though. the minute you talk to someone that can all change.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Angrybanana)
    well im not a brothel owner... so no

ReputationRep:
    i think i'm like 5"7 so urm.. my height or less? Ideally even in heels they wouldn't be noticeably taller then me but tbh it doesn't really matter. ( Imagines oneself going up to every girl with a tape measure...."nope sorry you you have a lovely face and we share so many hobbies but your a quarter of an inch over 5"7 so it just isn't going to work")

ReputationRep:
    about 5'7 or 5'8 coz im 5'6 myself

ReputationRep:
    Well I'm 5'6 so I would like a guy at least a bit taller than me. If not 6 ft.

ReputationRep:
    Preferably not less that two inches shorter than myself . . .
    My boyfriend gets upset if I wear heels.
    x

ReputationRep:
    Minimum, around 5ft.

Maximum (which for me, is more the issue) is about 5ft7".
    I'm just touching on 6ft.

I like my girls petite.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 16, 2008
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.