Turn on thread page Beta

What is the minimum height for you to fancy them? watch

• View Poll Results: What is the minimum height you can fancy of the opposite sex to you?
    4ft9
    3.95%
    4ft10
    0.56%
    4ft11
    1.13%
    5ft
    10.17%
    5ft1
    2.26%
    5ft2
    3.95%
    5ft3
    2.82%
    5ft4
    5.08%
    5ft5
    3.39%
    5ft6
    3.39%
    5ft7
    9.60%
    5ft8
    11.30%
    5ft9
    5.08%
    5ft10
    5.08%
    5ft11 or above
    12.99%
    I could fancy a person of any height
    19.21%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Checkmate121)
    would u girls go out with a 6'5'' guy ?
    If he's hot.

ReputationRep:
    im 5'11 nearing 6'0 and definitely would go for someone taller than me...but no upper limit as long as theyre not gangly

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by georgia)
    If he's hot.
    seconded:yep:

ReputationRep:
    5ft1 as im 5 foot so their taller than me... simple

ReputationRep:
    I can't believe some of you specify a minimum height. Do you have cardboard signs outside your bedrooms reading "you must be this tall to ride"?

ReputationRep:
    I've been infatuated with a girls ranging from 5'2 to 5'9...

Honestly, I don't give a flying ****. If I fancy them, I fancy them. Perhaps you can observe your preference, but it's never a conscious choice of yours, no matter how much some people want to believe it is.

Face/body/personality are so much more important to me.

ReputationRep:
    I always thought that there would be a minimum for me as I usually go for guys who are around 6ft. But the guy I like at the moment is the same height as me and that's somewhere between 5 ft 6 - 5ft 8. I think its cute!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Angrybanana)
    I can't believe some of you specify a minimum height. Do you have cardboard signs outside your bedrooms reading "you must be this tall to ride"?
    People are shallow, theres nothing you can do about it really.

ReputationRep:
    I like tall chunky guys...I love that feeling of gazing up into their eyes and they're so big and tall and strong....mmmmmmmmm:love:

ReputationRep:
    im 5 9 no ill say minimum of 5 7

(Original post by tami*)
    i'm 5ft 4... so 5ft 11 and more :yep:
    Please explain to me why you said that as if it would be obvious that you'd want one a lot taller?

Why not the same size or a little taller, maybe 5ft 5?

Please let me know..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Please explain to me why you said that as if it would be obvious that you'd want one a lot taller?

Why not the same size or a little taller, maybe 5ft 5?

Please let me know..
    I was gonna ask that too! I found it kinda shallow that she said 5ft11, what's wrong with a guy of 5ft7? He's still taller than you, even if you wore heels.

ReputationRep:
    Well I'm 5'3 so I'd say 5'4 but I'd like someone alot taller.

ReputationRep:
    in an ideal world 6' + (which you dont have on the poll). thats on purely first impressions fanciability though. the minute you talk to someone that can all change.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Angrybanana)
    well im not a brothel owner... so no

ReputationRep:
    i think i'm like 5"7 so urm.. my height or less? Ideally even in heels they wouldn't be noticeably taller then me but tbh it doesn't really matter. ( Imagines oneself going up to every girl with a tape measure...."nope sorry you you have a lovely face and we share so many hobbies but your a quarter of an inch over 5"7 so it just isn't going to work")

ReputationRep:
    about 5'7 or 5'8 coz im 5'6 myself

ReputationRep:
    Well I'm 5'6 so I would like a guy at least a bit taller than me. If not 6 ft.

ReputationRep:
    Preferably not less that two inches shorter than myself . . .
    My boyfriend gets upset if I wear heels.
    x

ReputationRep:
    Minimum, around 5ft.

Maximum (which for me, is more the issue) is about 5ft7".
    I'm just touching on 6ft.

I like my girls petite.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 16, 2008

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.