Turn on thread page Beta

Slept with mate, now ignoring me watch

ReputationRep:
    He has a girlfriend. He likes her more than he likes you. You were just a fling. He feels guilty for betraying the girl he really wants. Get over him it was never going to work out, I might sound harsh but what did you expect sleeping with a taken man?

ReputationRep:
    He got what he wanted, now he's over it. Please don't do yourself the further disservice of feeling 'lost' when he doesn't contact you; he was never yours anyway.

I'm guessing his gf got suspicious, checked his phone, saw your texts/ calls or whatever.. and has threatened to break up with him if he doesnt cut all ties with you.. so he has, cause he likes her more than you. Because you were just a fling. Because you mean NOTHING to him.
    And I have no respect for people who have assisted in cheating in relationships. No respect at all. Don't try to contact him, DON'T mess their relationship up. You should not have slept with him in the first place.
    Ugh. I can't stand girls with this sort of attitude.. and you don't even sound like you're in the wrong here.. sort of like.. yea well I slept with him, he has a gf.. why isn't he talking to ME anymore. STOP BEING SO SELF OBSESSED. They are a couple, they love each other. GET OUT OF IT!!!!!!

I'm glad you're being ignored. Your friendship will probably be ruined too. And good, cause you don't deserve his friendship. I don't care if you fancied him before. He was taken. You should have stayed away. If you were a good friend you would not have led him into this situation.

and anon. This is a personal issue and I know people on tsr.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I'm guessing his gf got suspicious, checked his phone, saw your texts/ calls or whatever.. and has threatened to break up with him if he doesnt cut all ties with you.. so he has, cause he likes her more than you. Because you were just a fling. Because you mean NOTHING to him.
    And I have no respect for people who have assisted in cheating in relationships. No respect at all. Don't try to contact him, DON'T mess their relationship up. You should not have slept with him in the first place.
    Ugh. I can't stand girls with this sort of attitude.. and you don't even sound like you're in the wrong here.. sort of like.. yea well I slept with him, he has a gf.. why isn't he talking to ME anymore. STOP BEING SO SELF OBSESSED. They are a couple, they love each other. GET OUT OF IT!!!!!!

I'm glad you're being ignored. Your friendship will probably be ruined too. And good, cause you don't deserve his friendship. I don't care if you fancied him before. He was taken. You should have stayed away. If you were a good friend you would not have led him into this situation.

How amusing. It sounds like you're blaming the entire affair on the "other woman" and that the poor man was fine until she came along and distracted him from his evident adoration of his girlfriend. Obviously it's the OP who is "messing up the relationship", not the guy in question, and she doesn't "deserve" his obviously extremely worthwhile company because (by implication) he is too good for her.

ReputationRep:

Well, yeah, the OP was wrong to sleep with him and quite possibly deserves what's coming her way....but you make it sound like the guy isn't at fault at all? Seemingly he made the first move and it sounds like he doesn't deserve the love of his girlfriend.

But OP.......congratulations :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I'm in bed ill at the moment and some of these posts have really cheered me up haha.

But seriously he obviously dont care about you anymore. Stop getting yourself really down and that, did you really have a think you would have some sorta future together??

Well last night I decided I wouldn't contact him and I wake up to his text this morning.. a friendly texting saying 'long time no speak how you doing' etc. So what do I do now just ignore him? It's not really me ruining his 'perfect' relationship with his girlfriend is it? Otherwise I don't think he would contact me.

ReputationRep:
    Well last night I decided I wouldn't contact him and I wake up to his text this morning.. a friendly texting saying 'long time no speak how you doing' etc. So what do I do now just ignore him? It's not really me ruining his 'perfect' relationship with his girlfriend is it? Otherwise I don't think he would contact me.
    Btw "Well last night I decided I wouldn't contact him" So why change your mind now?

He probably wants some more sex ...so if you've paid any kind of attention on TSR and don't care about getting hurt, then you may have some idea of where you'll end up in a few weeks........................... ................

..........the rest is up to you OP.

ReputationRep:
    Please just leave him alone... What you have both done is wrong, WHY are you still wondering why such an arse isn't contacting you - WHY?

Why arn't you showing ANY signs of guilt, either?

ReputationRep:
    sounds like he's not interested.
    probably better that way, who would want a guy who cheats on his girlfriend anyway? he'll only cheat on you too.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 17, 2008
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.