The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Theres a whole forum dedicated to it; http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=134
theres a tab on the homepage aswell near the top
Reply 3
Tsr ! Tsr ! Tsr !
Yeah I meant other than TSR! I'm not stupid hehe! I posted it on here but I haven't had any replies for a bit (week and two days i think), haha well, except to tell me off for putting something in the wrong thread! *slaps wrist* :biggrin:

Yeah so anyway, it seems people are busy, so I was wondering if there any others? That are free?
post in the ps help forum,
we are all uni students or ex , and we know what we are looking at we have seen enough to know :p:
robinson999
post in the ps help forum,
we are all uni students or ex , and we know what we are looking at we have seen enough to know :p:

I know! Hehe read above! I mean other than TSR.. :p:

I've made myself sound really stupid now!
So.. no-one know of any?? :confused:
oo_Lucinda_oo
Yeah I meant other than TSR! I'm not stupid hehe! I posted it on here but I haven't had any replies in a week and two days except to tell me off for putting something in the wrong thread.

So I was just looking for an alternative to see if anyone could get back to be quicker! :smile:

go easy on us, that's not my area so i can't look over it, and we are students we do have other things on, a lot of uni deadlines coming up for most of us, you already had a 1st review, and 1st drafts take priority, someone prob look over it in a few days, making thread like these never helps as it seems our work is not good enough :frown: lol

just wait
Reply 9
They went through my personal statement here on TSR. They were extremely helpful actually, they will eventually look at it.
robinson999
go easy on us, that's not my area so i can't look over it, and we are students we do have other things on, a lot of uni deadlines coming up for most of us, you already had a 1st review, and 1st drafts take priority, someone prob look over it in a few days, making thread like these never helps as it seems are work is not good enough

See this is why i didnt want to make this thread! Im not having a go at all, im just explaining why im asking the question, and of course i appreciate you have other things to do and don't need to bother with it at all etc, but i just want to get it sent off soon so i was asking for somewhere else? I didnt even mention it in the first post its just everyone was going TSR TSR! There's no need to be rude :frown:
robinson999
go easy on us, that's not my area so i can't look over it, and we are students we do have other things on, a lot of uni deadlines coming up for most of us, you already had a 1st review, and 1st drafts take priority, someone prob look over it in a few days, making thread like these never helps as it seems our work is not good enough :frown: lol

just wait

no no we are all just very impatient, our bad!
Just type it into google. TSR is the only free site. Oxbridge Admissions and their ilk will charge you £80 a time :rolleyes:

Someone will get round to your statement in time. Is it for Oxbridge, and which subject area? (Oxbridge statements are usually left for Helpers who are at Oxford and Cambridge, and many of us don't have time until the break in early December)
oo_Lucinda_oo
There's no need to be rude :frown:

He was being really kind and polite :eyeball:
oo_Lucinda_oo
See this is why i didnt want to make this thread! Im not having a go at all, im just explaining why im asking the question, and of course i appreciate you have other things to do and don't need to bother with it at all etc, but i just want to get it sent off soon so i was asking for somewhere else? I didnt even mention it in the first post its just everyone was going TSR TSR! There's no need to be rude :frown:

lol sorry not being rude, lack of sleep and uni work is taking it out of me, lol its ok poor joke on my half, you do have till the 15th of jan, i know one of them things you want to get out of way and that, you just have to wait a bit more, bumping the thread a good idea if not been looking at in over a week, a friendly hi can some have another look thanks sort of thing, so over ps helpers can see it
Craghyrax
Just type it into google. TSR is the only free site. Oxbridge Admissions and their ilk will charge you £80 a time :rolleyes:

Someone will get round to your statement in time. Is it for Oxbridge, and which subject area? (Oxbridge statements are usually left for Helpers who are at Oxford and Cambridge, and many of us don't have time until the break in early December)

Yeah thats what i was looking for, other free sites... no it's not for Oxbridge of anything! I'm not that clever! It's for Politics (2009), no universities in the top 30... the prices on that Oxford website are soo expensive :eek:
robinson999
lol sorry not being rude, lack of sleep and uni work is taking it out of me, lol its ok poor joke on my half, you do have till the 15th of jan, i know one of them things you want to get out of way and that, you just have to wait a bit more, bumping the thread a good idea if not been looking at in over a week, a friendly hi can some have another look thanks sort of thing, so over ps helpers can see it

Yeah I suppose... sorry if i was a bit blunt.. I'm just worrying! Arghh :frown: x
oo_Lucinda_oo
Yeah thats what i was looking for, other free sites... no it's not for Oxbridge of anything! I'm not that clever! It's for Politics (2009), no universities in the top 30... the prices on that Oxford website are soo expensive :eek:

That's my area, so I'll have a look at your next draft for you. I'm generally on leave from Helping during term time, so it will be a one-off.
robinson999

pushing it a bit though, leaving it that late
Craghyrax
That's my area, so I'll have a look at your next draft for you. I'm generally on leave from Helping during term time, so it will be a one-off.

Oh thank you, that's really kind! I have my draft done (first one) so let me know when you'd be able to look at it? :smile: Just as a one off! Thanks really appreciated :biggrin: