Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    any ideas what i could give my gf for her 16th! basically i hv given her loads of stuff lyk clothes, jewelleries, perfumes, roses, etc! i want something really special.. any ideas??? cheers!

ReputationRep:
    Condoms?

Actually no. That might be a terrible idea.
    Why dont you get a picture of the two of you printed onto a canvas or a cushion or something like that? A cushion would be good, she can snuggle up to it at night or punch the image of you if you ever piss her off

ReputationRep:
    Cats often give dead rodents as presents, take it one step further and give her a dead cat.

ReputationRep:
    a spell checker, oh wait that's for you.

ReputationRep:
    She's going to be 16. Arrange a romantic day out on her birthday if she's free or the weekend nearest to it.
    Take her to a park if it isn't raining. Have a day out in London. TAKE HER OUT FOR A MEAL somewhere nice!!! She will love you for it.

ReputationRep:
    Don't exhaust the idea bucket, if you're serious her 18th birthday isn't too far away.

The pillow idea sounds great, maybe a locket with a picture of you two in. And chocolate (good stuff, not that synthetic Milk Tray tripe), everyone loves chocolate

ReputationRep:
    My boyfriend got me a swiss army knife for my 16th <3

ReputationRep:
    surely you know what she likes and dislikes, what she loves and hates, it shouldn't be that hard to think of something.

ReputationRep:
    dnt write lyk dis on da card
    Seriosuly, text speak is ANNOYING mate, cut it out.

:clip:

ReputationRep:
    thanks but i actually want something memorable!!! wer she cane keepi it 4eva!
    any ideas?

ReputationRep:
    Fart in a jar and seal it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yashradia)
    thanks but i actually want something memorable!!! wer she cane keepi it 4eva!
    any ideas?
    learning how to not type like a muppet, I bet she'll be so happy, I know I will!

every time she sees to type, for years to come, she can smile!

ReputationRep:
    'What will I give my girlfriend for her 16th birthday...'

Am I the only one who chuckles at what the first thing that comes into my head is?

Aside from this, you could take her up the.. I mean out for a meal just the two of you, some where nice. =)

EDIT: You cradle snatcher she's still 15 and your 18. xD =P

ReputationRep:
    Take a note from the John Lewis school of thinking, "if you know the person, you'll find the gift".

How on earth are we meant to know what a 16 year old girl will find memorable? We can offer generic present suggestions, but then it'll hardly been memorable will it?

ReputationRep:
    dildo
    lube
    vibrator
    breast implants
    stripping lessons
    poll dancing lessons
    blow job lessons

anyone else got more helpful suggestions?

ReputationRep:
    ^ LMAO.

What about socks?

"You can never have enough socks" As the Great Albus Dumbeldore once said...

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 15, 2008
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.