Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    any ideas what i could give my gf for her 16th! basically i hv given her loads of stuff lyk clothes, jewelleries, perfumes, roses, etc! i want something really special.. any ideas??? cheers!

ReputationRep:
    Condoms?

Actually no. That might be a terrible idea.
    Why dont you get a picture of the two of you printed onto a canvas or a cushion or something like that? A cushion would be good, she can snuggle up to it at night or punch the image of you if you ever piss her off

ReputationRep:
    Cats often give dead rodents as presents, take it one step further and give her a dead cat.

ReputationRep:
    a spell checker, oh wait that's for you.

ReputationRep:
    She's going to be 16. Arrange a romantic day out on her birthday if she's free or the weekend nearest to it.
    Take her to a park if it isn't raining. Have a day out in London. TAKE HER OUT FOR A MEAL somewhere nice!!! She will love you for it.

ReputationRep:
    Don't exhaust the idea bucket, if you're serious her 18th birthday isn't too far away.

The pillow idea sounds great, maybe a locket with a picture of you two in. And chocolate (good stuff, not that synthetic Milk Tray tripe), everyone loves chocolate

ReputationRep:
    My boyfriend got me a swiss army knife for my 16th <3

ReputationRep:
    surely you know what she likes and dislikes, what she loves and hates, it shouldn't be that hard to think of something.

ReputationRep:
    dnt write lyk dis on da card
    Seriosuly, text speak is ANNOYING mate, cut it out.

:clip:

ReputationRep:
    thanks but i actually want something memorable!!! wer she cane keepi it 4eva!
    any ideas?

ReputationRep:
    Fart in a jar and seal it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yashradia)
    thanks but i actually want something memorable!!! wer she cane keepi it 4eva!
    any ideas?
    learning how to not type like a muppet, I bet she'll be so happy, I know I will!

every time she sees to type, for years to come, she can smile!

ReputationRep:
    'What will I give my girlfriend for her 16th birthday...'

Am I the only one who chuckles at what the first thing that comes into my head is?

Aside from this, you could take her up the.. I mean out for a meal just the two of you, some where nice. =)

EDIT: You cradle snatcher she's still 15 and your 18. xD =P

ReputationRep:
    Take a note from the John Lewis school of thinking, "if you know the person, you'll find the gift".

How on earth are we meant to know what a 16 year old girl will find memorable? We can offer generic present suggestions, but then it'll hardly been memorable will it?

ReputationRep:
    dildo
    lube
    vibrator
    breast implants
    stripping lessons
    poll dancing lessons
    blow job lessons

anyone else got more helpful suggestions?

ReputationRep:
    ^ LMAO.

What about socks?

"You can never have enough socks" As the Great Albus Dumbeldore once said...

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 14, 2008

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.