Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Strange one, I suffer from depression and self esteem issues that got to an all time low 4 years ago before that I was happy but low confidence and esteem but not depression.

When I was younger I had fun dreams that I loved to have and continuity and canocity i.e when I was in my early teens to about 16 I had a pseudo kinda family one where it really was my family but like 18 months behind real life and I was aware it was a dream but events moved slightly different than real life.

I also had a lot of dreams about going on holiday to teen camps that I loved, going to arcades, new schools and laods of friends.

When I was 16 I started college so my dreams started changing but had a similar basic theme.

But after the depression at 22 and recently my dreams are terrible.

I have some disgusting dreams I cant control which must have some hidden meaning.

I used to have a sort of temporal control as I say a continuity so even if I woke up in real life I could go to bed next night and continue it.

Now time is messed up and often negative, I go into dreams and my dream self has done some evil things that me being there now gets the blame for and disgusting things.

I once dreamt I had met this 14 year old chav and got herself and myself addicted to heroin and her pregnant and we were on the streets then in a hostel.

Also in my dreams if I chat to a woman im usally attacked and grabbed by police and arrested for past rapes I have done or murdering women.

The general theme is that my anger makes me believe I want to hurt people so then seconds later im attacked by people in the dream for multiple murders.

And lack of complete control.

When im happy in real life I can dream im in a fight and completly winning and god like powerful, when im upset in real life I could still be god like powerful but will punch so hard it can crack the ground but it would be like a feather touching someone and do no damage.

I often wake up multiple times during the night too.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 13, 2008
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.