The Student Room Group
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website

The forge 2022

Just received my accommodation offer, got the forge.. do we have to take our own cutlery and crockery, pans. Etc thanks
Hi @Courtneyf27 first of all, congratulations on your place at our university!

The Forge is a great accommodation. You will need to bring your own cutlery, dishes and pans. You will also need to bring a kettle! Very important for cooking and making delicious cups of tea ๐Ÿซ–โ˜•๐Ÿต

What is included is: Dustpan and brush, Iron, Ironing board, Kitchen Bin, Microwave, Mop and bucket and a Vacuum cleaner.

Please let me know if you need information on anything else.

- Rosie
(edited 1 year ago)
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website
Thank you
Original post by hallamstudents

The Forge is a great accommodation. You will need to bring your own cutlery, dishes and pans. You will also need to bring a kettle! Very important for cooking and making delicious cups of tea ๐Ÿซ–โ˜•๐Ÿต

What is included is: Dustpan and brush, Iron, Ironing board, Kitchen Bin, Microwave, Mop and bucket and a Vacuum cleaner.

- Rosie
Original post by Courtneyf27
Just received my accommodation offer, got the forge.. do we have to take our own cutlery and crockery, pans. Etc thanks

Hi @Courtneyf27, I want to echo @hallamstudents and say a huge congratulations on your place at Sheffield Hallam! :yeah: Great to hear you've now been offered a place at The Forge accommodation. The Student Room have put together a really helpful guide for what to take to university. It's worth having a look at to help you prepare and pack for living in halls.

Just let me know if you have any more questions about Sheffield Hallam's accommodation. You might also like to have a look at our Sheffield Hallam University Accommodation 2022/23 thread for general Sheffield Hallam accommodation information.

Thanks,
Emily (official Sheffield Hallam rep)
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 4
Hi, do you know what building Flat C308, Room A is in at the Forge? The Sheaf Building, Porter Building, Loxley Building or Rivelin Building?

Original post by hallamstudents

- Rosie
Original post by ikp
Hi, do you know what building Flat C308, Room A is in at the Forge? The Sheaf Building, Porter Building, Loxley Building or Rivelin Building?

Hi @ikp give our accommodation team a ring, and they will let you know :smile: You can contact them on 0114 225 4512.

- Rosie

Quick Reply

Latest