Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    ______

ReputationRep:
    I think you’re a very good looking lass, your brother was probably just playing with you.
    Edit: Ever thought about you paying guys attention instead? If you fancy a bloke just go talk to him, we are simple creatures and a nice smile pretty much has us hooked.

ReputationRep:
    You are really pretty I can't honestly say that I fancy you, as I am straight... but I have a lot of guy mates who deffinately wouldn't say no lol
    Are you confident around guys?

xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sib)
    You are really pretty I can't honestly say that I fancy you, as I am straight... but I have a lot of guy mates who deffinately wouldn't say no lol
    Are you confident around guys?

xx
    Not really. I get tongue-tied around guys I like. ( I threw up on a guy once last month in my chem class, it was awful!)

ReputationRep:
    i'd give you one OP

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Varsity)
    I think you’re a very good looking lass, your brother was probably just playing with you.
    Edit: Ever thought about you paying guys attention instead? If you fancy a bloke just go talk to him, we are simple creatures and a nice smile pretty much has us hooked.
    Thanks are you single by any chance

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kklol)
    i'd give you one OP
    What do you mean, as in a kiss?

ReputationRep:
    before knowing your height and figure, i can't give my comment.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SMART1E)
    Thanks are you single by any chance
    Lol yes I am.

What was that you said about lacking confidence?

ReputationRep:
    You're a really pretty girl! But maybe you look too mature for your age and that puts some little boys off? Maybe you should go out more and look for some older guys Then you will definitely get some attention.

ReputationRep:
    Not really. I get tongue-tied around guys I like. ( I threw up on a guy once last month in my chem class, it was awful!)
    Oh dear... How do you expect a guy to like you, when you don't like yourself? You're a really pretty girl, not to mention super clever!! You just need to believe it to make other people know it!! :yep:

ReputationRep:
    I am feeling really low because I don't think anyone will want to go out with me. I don't think I'm hideous (maybe I'm wrong!) but I never get that much attention from guys. My profile picture is not great but i think it is a fair representaion of my looks.
    People say guys are intimdated by my intelligence and talent but I don't know if that is true. My brother told me that I was really fugly and I have kind of taken it to heart.
    Am I really that unfanciable??
    As people have been saying you are a really attractive girl. Your problem is probably just shyness. Got any good male friends or made an effort to talk to one?

I don't think people would be intimidated by your intelligence really. That is unless you go to a less academic school and are seen as a 'nerd' etc. I am a 2nd year medic though so I am a bit biased there :p: Just to clarify I am saying every girl on my course is at least as intelligent as you..

ReputationRep:
    I read t'other day in the paper that guys tend to, during a recession, go more for less ambitious, plainer, less talented girls as opposed to girls that want to take over the world whilst playing a trombone, saxophone and drums at the same time.

So perhaps yes, chaps are a bit intimidated by your intelligence and talent. They might also see you as a bit geeky and too interested in studying for them to try and chat you up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eric Qin)
    before knowing your height and figure, i can't give my comment.
    Its on my profile.

ReputationRep:
    well i start with a kiss usually.....

but you are pretty fit. I must say. I'm surprised you're having trouble.

pm me if you like

ReputationRep:
    So you’re pretty, smart, a good height and going by your weight you have a nice body on you...

What's wrong with the boys where you live!

ReputationRep:
    Be careful sweetheart, he just wants sex.

ReputationRep:
    Jeesus, take it to PMs, you two...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FiveFiveSix)
    Jeesus, take it to PMs, you two...
    Nah nah nah, keep it public guys, I need some entertainment :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ducki)
    Nah nah nah, keep it public guys, I need some entertainment :rolleyes:
    Ducki likes to watch :eek:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 16, 2008
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.