Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by whitepearlbaby)
    Be careful sweetheart, he just wants sex.
    Surely not. I don't believe in sex before marriage anyway so that won't be a problem.

ReputationRep:
    you cyber ?

ReputationRep:
    This thread is sad, not the OP but the responses from desperate blokes trying to get you to hook up with them. But, it actually proves that you are attractive because that's all these guys are going on since they haven't met you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Varsity)
    Ducki likes to watch :eek:
    Damn right :teeth:

If you'd been on leave for 4 sodding weeks though, you'd know how to find entertainment wherever it lies...

ReputationRep:
    OP if thats you in the profile picture then you are not ugly! Look like mischa barton!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SMART1E)
    Its on my profile.
    i don't know clearly how much weight is one stone...
    but U R absolutely not fugly, your brother was just kidding you.
    It seems that you are not confident enough, maybe that's the biggest problem. A talent girl is always confident, regardless of whether others love her or not or she's really pretty or not.
    With this confidence, she must be attractive.

ReputationRep:
    Surely not. I don't believe in sex before marriage anyway so that won't be a problem.
    Now I see your problem! Most guys want sex in the end and they are not willing to wait for that until after marriage. So you'll hardly find a boyfriend who will be with you for long. Not your fault, it's just sad how most men are.

(and guys, don't get angry at this, you know I'm right )

ReputationRep:
    Now I see your problem! Most guys want sex in the end and they are not willing to wait for that until after marriage. So you'll hardly find a boyfriend who will be with you for long. Not your fault, it's just sad how most men are.

Agreed that can be a problem.

ReputationRep:

a big psychologist. Du ist sehr klug.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Varsity)
    So you’re pretty, smart, a good height and going by your weight you have a nice body on you...

What's wrong with the boys where you live!
    They must be all gay. The OP is very attractive, going by what she first said, if she's intelligent and talented, there's three things that would make most guys crumble at coming on to her...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eggs-over_easy)
    to be fair i think you brother has a point.
    the words paper bag and rabies come to mind when i saw you profile!
    sorry to be harsh the guys you are at school with prob. agree with me!
    Fair enough maybe my brother was speaking the truth
    thanks everyone else but i'm still tending to believe the above

ReputationRep:
    You're very pretty, and obviously intelligent.

However; you lack confidence, and you're actively seeking a boyfriend, thus hindering your chances from the offset I imagine as you won't be playing it cool.

Also, I do imagine the no sex before marriage thing will be an issue unless you find someone who shares those beliefs with you, as sex is an important part of most relationships and intimacy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by darkeneddreams)
    They must be all gay. The OP is very attractive, going by what she first said, if she's intelligent and talented, there's three things that would make most guys crumble at coming on to her...
    Not everyone however, the OP is exactly my type if I met her in a bar or as a friend of a friend I would be cracking onto her in an instant.

OP, get your coat on and go man hunting!

ReputationRep:
    hmmm what an interesting thread this is! btw OP you will find that it is a lot easier if you stay single during sixth form unless you find someone really understanding! some guys defo get attracted to the intelligence though but try to come across as a more versatile person

ReputationRep:

That comment had about as much point as an extremely blunt and very pointless thing [it's early, my analagies are basic, shush....], ignore it. You are very pretty, no other way of saying it.

ReputationRep:
    LOL, the mystery has been solved.

ReputationRep:
    You're cute...

ReputationRep:
    I think the question has already been answered.

Q. "Why can't I get a boyfriend"

A. "You can get a boyfriend".

ReputationRep:
    Don't believe it, please. I've spent years believing I was unattractive, after years of being told so by bullies. I never thought I'd get a boyfriend, but now I'm in a very happy relationship with someone for likes me for who I am, not what I look like. OP, you are a very pretty girl, they are probably scared off by your intelligence and intellect. In which case, they aren't worth bothering with in the first place. Just hang in there.

ReputationRep:
    Santa Claus and the Tooth fairy are both made up, sexy time before marriage deffinatly happens, so now thats cleared up you can go out and have some fun:yep:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 16, 2008
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.