Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    In brief, you wanna get involved in love with one guy, that's enough if there's only one guy in the world who's all over you.
    It's not hard to meet that kind of ONLY guy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ducki)
    Nah nah nah, keep it public guys, I need some entertainment :rolleyes:
    Alright mucker? How's training going?

Back on topic... Smartie love, if you don't believe in sex before marriage, either stop whining about not having a boyfriend and buy an extensive collection of sex toys, or start hanging about your local Christian Union...

(Original post by SMART1E)
    What do you mean, as in a kiss?
    am i the only one who thinks this is a troll??

but if its not then..shes very pretty! but seems a bit clueless and inexperienced so maybe should get out more and be more confident!

ReputationRep:
    Question: Why do you actually want a boyfriend? It seems to me that you just want one for the sake of it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)

but if its not then..shes very pretty! but seems a bit clueless and inexperienced so maybe should get out more and be more confident!
    go to comfort her :cool:

ReputationRep:
    I am feeling really low because I don't think anyone will want to go out with me. I don't think I'm hideous (maybe I'm wrong!) but I never get that much attention from guys. My profile picture is not great but i think it is a fair representaion of my looks.
    People say guys are intimdated by my intelligence and talent but I don't know if that is true. My brother told me that I was really fugly and I have kind of taken it to heart.
    Am I really that unfanciable??
    If you think you have a problem, look at my profile picture. It'll, atleast, make you feel better about yourself.

edit: if you can guess who the artist is, I'll rep you.

ReputationRep:
    You have a look of Mischa Barton, OP. Well, that's what I think anyway.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)

Nuh, I think it is too. Seems unlikely that it could be real tbh.

But, in the unlikely event that it is real, no you're not ugly OP. Not at all, in fact, you look like Mischa Barton.
    Boyfriends will happen if you talk to guys. Just get out there and do it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Slice)
    Nuh, I think it is too. Seems unlikely that it could be real tbh.

But, in the unlikely event that it is real, no you're not ugly OP. Not at all, in fact, you look like Mischa Barton.
    Boyfriends will happen if you talk to guys. Just get out there and do it.
    Thirded. Oh, and yes. Yes I am :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by uthinkilltellu)
    If you think you have a problem, look at my profile picture. It'll, atleast, make you feel better about yourself.

edit: if you can guess who the artist is, I'll rep you.
    Er...wow.

And to the OP, you're definitely not ugly! Your brother was probably just fooling around. I don't think you should take his words seriously.:o: In response to your question, I think most people seem to agree on confidence? :p:

ReputationRep:
    looks wise I can't see a problem.

although if it is common knowledge you don't beleive in sex before marriage I can see that putting a fair few guys off.

Fair enough maybe my brother was speaking the truth
    thanks everyone else but i'm still tending to believe the above
    So you'll believe one person who says something negative but managed to ignore about 15+ others who think you're pretty...
    Sorry but that's just stupid, people don't say these things for fun y'know.

You are very goodlooking - brothers are there to say nasty things, I should know I have 3 of them :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eggs-over_easy)
    to be fair i think you brother has a point.
    the words paper bag and rabies come to mind when i saw you profile!
    sorry to be harsh the guys you are at school with prob. agree with me!
    Sorry but that is a bit harsh dnt u think... she is a pretty girl.. n im str8.. bt Rabies n paper bag seems a bit xtreme

ReputationRep:
    Gone fishing?

ReputationRep:
    Idk

ReputationRep:
    You shouldn't have any problems, just wait for it and it will happen.

ReputationRep:
    wasn't there a thread like this few minutes before??
    or everyone is lookinf for bfs/gf these days

ReputationRep:
    Wha blud? you could easily get a bf. You sure youre juts not too shy? serious, you could easily.

ReputationRep:
    Troooooooolllllllll in the forum...thought you ougtha know.

ReputationRep:
    Bio:
    I am a Sixth Form student. I like reading, hiking and boardgames (Cluedo is my favourite!)

Academic Info:
    GCSEs 10A* 2A 1B - i'm so annoyed about the B!

Interests:
    Everything Harry Potter related!

thats why my dear.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 16, 2008
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Will you be tempted to trade up and get out of your firm offer on results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.