Turn on thread page Beta

Why can't I get a boyfriend? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yusuf.T)
    Bio:
    I am a Sixth Form student. I like reading, hiking and boardgames (Cluedo is my favourite!)

Academic Info:
    GCSEs 10A* 2A 1B - i'm so annoyed about the B!

Interests:
    Everything Harry Potter related!

thats why my dear.

loooooooool

OP this might seem stalky but u mentioned in another thread that you have different GCSE results.....

ReputationRep:
    There is a problem with girls.They are never sure that they look pretty enough.Thats the reason they spend so much and put so much effort trying to look good and even then they have doubt-"Do I look pretty enough?' You don't need to attract the entire male population,just one guy whom you like.

About the girl who started the thread-I could kill for a girl like her.The thing missing in her is you look at her hair and you she that it could be be better.I think she doesn't wear pretty dresses and make up etc.I am sorry but not all guys are like me who look for the inner goodness.

ReputationRep:
    hey i've found a match for you =D
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=725622

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MC REN)
    Troooooooolllllllll in the forum...thought you ougtha know.
    Agreed. Partly because of this:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...0#post15316560

ReputationRep:
    when you go to uni, you will get a boyfriend on the first day

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tetrahydrocannabinol.)
    Gone fishing?
    Oh yes. And she's reeled in quite a haul. There are so many of these threads popping up in H&R every week, you'd think people would be better at spotting them :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ducki)
    I read t'other day in the paper that guys tend to, during a recession, go more for less ambitious, plainer, less talented girls as opposed to girls that want to take over the world whilst playing a trombone, saxophone and drums at the same time.
    Is everything being blamed on this recession? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SMART1E)
    I am feeling really low because I don't think anyone will want to go out with me. I don't think I'm hideous (maybe I'm wrong!) but I never get that much attention from guys. My profile picture is not great but i think it is a fair representaion of my looks.
    People say guys are intimdated by my intelligence and talent but I don't know if that is true. My brother told me that I was really fugly and I have kind of taken it to heart.
    Am I really that unfanciable??
    a lot of people are being too harsh to you on here, me n my mate both looked at your profile and decided that you were quite hot, but also came to the conclusion that you seem a bit of a geek. thats not a problem, its just who you are. somewhere out there theres another geek whos also quite hot who you're perfect for. once you meet him everything thats gone before wont matter anymore, it'll happen

ReputationRep:
    I am feeling really low because I don't think anyone will want to go out with me. I don't think I'm hideous (maybe I'm wrong!) but I never get that much attention from guys. My profile picture is not great but i think it is a fair representaion of my looks.
    People say guys are intimdated by my intelligence and talent but I don't know if that is true. My brother told me that I was really fugly and I have kind of taken it to heart.
    Am I really that unfanciable??
    You ARE pretty

TBH, personally I prefer smarter girls. It means I can have deep intellectual conversations with them :yep:

ReputationRep:
    your a really cute girl and there's no reason why anyone shouldn't say no to you I'm single looooooool :p:

ReputationRep:
    I think your brother fancies you, ask him out.

ReputationRep:
    You are very pretty and guys probably are intimidated.
    But you don't need a guy's attention to make you feel special. From the sounds and looks of it, you are anyway.

(Original post by kklol)
    well i start with a kiss usually.....

but you are pretty fit. I must say. I'm surprised you're having trouble.

pm me if you like
    If you really want a guy, this is the kind you avoid.

"I'd give you one", Whatever.
    I know attention's attention. Just be careful.

x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FiveFiveSix)
    Alright mucker? How's training going?
    It went pretty well thanks Passed out of Phase 1 a month ago and start Riding School this weekend

(Original post by Cerulean)
    Is everything being blamed on this recession? :rolleyes:
    Hey, its my excuse and I'm sticking by it :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    People say guys are intimdated by my intelligence and talent but I don't know if that is true.
    yeah...
    no offence but people always use that one, it's total rubbish.

ReputationRep:
    People say guys are intimdated by my intelligence and talent but I don't know if that is true.
    HAHAHAHA (i think i **** myself). Thats BS, theyre making excuses for some reason. U look quite pretty imo (7.5/10, 5 being neutral and 10 being supermodel). So im guessing if u look okay, it must be the body language thats bringing you down (ive seen it bring 8's down to 4's). Do you have an accent?

ReputationRep:
    Maybe beacuse everything in your interests is Harry Potter related :p:

ReputationRep:
    This time lats year I was all 'no boys ever gonna look twice at me' and stuff, this year I've had 'goings on with' with 3 boys and this year has been hell! Seriously, being single is much simpler!

ReputationRep:
    Maybe you're too thin? 5'8'' & 8 stone? :eek:

ReputationRep:
    :troll:

anyone else?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tissue shoulders)
    :troll:

anyone else?
    Yeah, definitely. Her/his other posts make that clear.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 16, 2008
Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.