The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by McGinger
Anyone applied?
Anyone got any offers?

I have applied to Leeds, they sent an email saying they’re waiting till UCAS deadline to give offers.

Edit: to clarify ucas applicant deadline so January
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 2
Anyone applied?

Anyone got any offers?
I got offer from queen mary 22nd Nov(submitted on 18th afternoon) still waiting for manchester, nottingham, ucl and kcl.
Reply 4
I applied on the 16th and have offers from Portsmouth, Southampton and bath - still waiting on UCL and kings :smile:
Original post by rhu
I applied on the 16th and have offers from Portsmouth, Southampton and bath - still waiting on UCL and kings :smile:

have u had portsmouth interview yet
Reply 6
Original post by pharmgirl4
have u had portsmouth interview yet

The course I've applied too doesn't require an interview (luckily!) :smile:
Original post by rhu

Hi! I have also applied to bath. I am on a gap year so have already got my A Level grades. I have heard back from Bath first asking what I have done on my gap year and again asking to see my A Level certificates but haven't heard anything since. May I ask what your stats are and whether your're applying with achieved grades or not? x
Hello, I’ve also applied! Not heard back yet.

What work experience/volunteering did you guys do?
Reply 9
Original post by ellarose2003
Hi! I have also applied to bath. I am on a gap year so have already got my A Level grades. I have heard back from Bath first asking what I have done on my gap year and again asking to see my A Level certificates but haven't heard anything since. May I ask what your stats are and whether your're applying with achieved grades or not? x

Of course! Im currently sitting my a levels this year, so I applied with predicted grades (A*A*A) in bio, chem and fine art : D
Reply 10
Original post by medic talks
Hello, I’ve also applied! Not heard back yet.

What work experience/volunteering did you guys do?

I did work experience in the microbiology lab of a brewery near me, no volunteering tho. you?
hope you hear back soon! : )
Original post by calla._.31
I got offer from queen mary 22nd Nov(submitted on 18th afternoon) still waiting for manchester, nottingham, ucl and kcl.

hey have u heard from manchester
Original post by rhu
The course I've applied too doesn't require an interview (luckily!) :smile:

oh alright lucky :wink:)
Original post by rhu
Of course! Im currently sitting my a levels this year, so I applied with predicted grades (A*A*A) in bio, chem and fine art : D

I did the same A Levels as you!
I got an A* in fine art, an A in bio but a B in chem (6marks off :frown: an A). I also got an A* in my EPQ which was science based. The pharmacology course is AAB and they say the lower it by a grade if you have an A in the EPQ. So I am above the requirements but still haven’t heard :/
Maybe because of my B in chem? Do you know anyone else who has an offer? X
Reply 14
Original post by ellarose2003
I did the same A Levels as you!
I got an A* in fine art, an A in bio but a B in chem (6marks off :frown: an A). I also got an A* in my EPQ which was science based. The pharmacology course is AAB and they say the lower it by a grade if you have an A in the EPQ. So I am above the requirements but still haven’t heard :/
Maybe because of my B in chem? Do you know anyone else who has an offer? X

haha no way, what a coincidence :smile: (A* in fine art???!! im jealous!! - do you have any tips?)
Im the only person (that know of) at my school applying for pharmacol at bath, but I have a friend who has applied for biomed and she hasn't heard anything yet either.
but hmmm yeh it looks like you make the grade requirements, so I hope you hear back soon!
Not yet :frown: should be soon though

Original post by pharmgirl4
hey have u heard from manchester
I got an offer from St. George’s yayyyyy

Got an offer from Nottingham just now! Happy to recieve it before Christmas :smile:
Got an offer from Nottingham just now! Happy to recieve it before Christmas :smile:

I should have applied to queen Mary’s and Nottingham too! Everyone’s got their offers 😭😭
I applied yesterday and just received an offer from Uni of Nottingham! My predicted grades are AAB in physics, biology and chemistry and I also do core maths 🙂

Latest

Trending

Trending