Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What could I do to make myself more attractive? watch

ReputationRep:
    Grow your hair really long. That can make an otherwise plain girl look stunning.

ReputationRep:
    I would go out with you, you don't look bad at all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by little.miss.vicki)
    You're naturally very pretty but changing your look can really improve your confidence.
    If you really want to change your look I'd go for
    this sort of hairstyle
    http://www.hairfinder.com/haircollec...hairstyle1.htm
    I asked my hairdresser for a similar style and he said that it's basically the most high maintenance cut I could ask for, haha.

ReputationRep:
    Smile. Speak with confidence. Be frank.

Like others said, be more colourful. Dress in a more feminine way. Longer hair helps, too.

Never look slutty. Never be a slut.

Make eye contact.

You'll be set, because other than that I think you look pretty good

ReputationRep:
    Gotta give u credit for putting ur photo up on a public forum. That is somethin I certainly would not have done.

ReputationRep:
    you can get a new hair style - get a fringe, grow your hair longer, and maybe add some colour/highlights to it?
    Anyhow you look nice

ReputationRep:
    I think the best advice you can get it to wear more girly clothes, you are already good looking just dress a bit more feminine.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blátönn)
    Grow your hair really long. That can make an otherwise plain girl look stunning.
    Noooo! I look so much better with short hair than I do with long hair, the OP might be the same. Long hair isn't an automatic one size fits all thing.

Also ignore people saying ditch hoodies. Nothing wrong with 'em - you just need to know when to wear them and when not to. If you're trying to impress anyone don't bother unless they're the kind of guy who is more impressed by the whole 'not trying but looking hot anyway' look.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sixtyfive)
    completely off topic...but how the hell are u in cambridge with those grades!? (no offence)
    oh-my-God
    you must be the dumbest person i have ever, EVER encountered on TSR, and there are quite a few brain dead idiots on here mind you.

ReputationRep:
    - Style your hair
    - You look like your verbally challenged to put it politely, if that is true, then try to talk a bit more.
    - Wear clothes that flatter your style.
    - Put on some weight
    - Try a bit of make up

Thats my 2cents

ReputationRep:
    Quite pretty naturally but if you want to improve:

Dress more sophisticated (shop from Zara or something)
    Grow your hair a bit longer

But as I said I'd take it as it is

ReputationRep:
    Clothes wise - just go Topshop or River Island.
    Also, yeah don't ditch hoodies.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 15, 2008
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.