Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    ANYONE!!?
    I just bought my train tickets. I get to London at quarter past 11 and leave london at half past six.
    I hope I have enough time to get to and from the uni. I checked the map and it looks like you can just walk down Euston road, the turn left down some other road from St Pancras to the UCL site. I can do that, right?

I'm so nervous.

ReputationRep:
    I have an Open Day on that day, but good luck with your interview.

ReputationRep:
    Why can't I just get an open day? That way everything would be cool.

Also, thanks. :o:

ReputationRep:
    lol roughly a year ago (6th of Dec) I had my last interview at UCL ! it was exciting and nervous. ( it was my first choice)

took the train down to kings cross early in the morning and managed to walk to UCL on foot and found the right building ! (what an achievement to someone who never lived in London before)

anyway good luck with your interview and enjoy your visit at UCL!
    I am loving every minute of it here

ReputationRep:
    Yes, you can walk down Euston street, then Gower street to get to UCL. It should take you about 20-30minutes to walk, or you can get the tube straight to Euston Station and walk from there. Don't expect everything to look like the main quad, and you won't be disappointed (most of it doesnt :p:). Have fun, and good luck, its a brilliant university.

ReputationRep:
    I do, good luck to all

ReputationRep:
    I have an interview on the 3rd of December also. Im staying in a hotel (have an interview on the 2nd in exeter) so getting there shouldnt be too much of a problem. Still nervous though!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.