The Student Room Group

appeal - advance higher

hi, so I got a C in my advance higher maths however I was predicted an A so I appealed. The only thing is I'm hoping to apply to medicine 2023 after taking a gap year, but I saw that the appeals most likely get back at the end of October and the medicine deadline is the 15th of October. I don't know whether to wait for grades and hope they get back in time or to do pharmacy. Does anyone have any advice? I also saw that appeals in 2018 were back within 15 working days but Idk if that still stands.
Reply 1
Original post by xstudyugh
hi, so I got a C in my advance higher maths however I was predicted an A so I appealed. The only thing is I'm hoping to apply to medicine 2023 after taking a gap year, but I saw that the appeals most likely get back at the end of October and the medicine deadline is the 15th of October. I don't know whether to wait for grades and hope they get back in time or to do pharmacy. Does anyone have any advice? I also saw that appeals in 2018 were back within 15 working days but Idk if that still stands.

Chucked my SQA book by now but I’m pretty sure they said they’d get through appeals by September some time (although that may be the fast track for people with uni places so take what I say with a pinch of salt)

Quick Reply

Latest