ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lilam)
    are u nathan by any chance?????
    Yessir! Who is this?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nk9230)
    Yessir! Who is this?
    It's Mercy!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    This is just awesome. Can't believe I met you on TSR of all places!:woo: :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lilam)
    It's Mercy!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    This is just awesome. Can't believe I met you on TSR of all places!:woo: :woo:
    I thought it was you! (your screen name made me think so)
    And this is amazing! :woo: :yep:

ReputationRep:
    I thought it was you! (your screen name made me think so)
    And this is amazing! :woo: :yep:
    we are like the only SHS students in here. I read your profile after you told me that your in schenectady too, and I was like, he cooks and loves music, this really sounds like nathan.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lilam)
    we are like the only SHS students in here. I read your profile after you told me that your in schenectady too, and I was like, he cooks and loves music, this really sounds like nathan.
    its our little secret!

ReputationRep:
    its our little secret!
    LOL:yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rainfaery)
    I'm in Indiana, and I did it for two reasons. The first was that I wanted to study in the UK for university, and I knew the IB would be the best thing for that. The second reason was that I really didn't have a choice; my school makes everyone of the full IB diploma. :P
    Which school do you go to?
    I'm in IB1 at the moment but thinking about going to DePauw later on, maybe an Ivy League college as well.. It's tough to get in though.. :eek: What r ur thoughts on college? Being IB might help when applying but still, you need like 36-37 to get in, maybe more.... :woo:

I found this though... Might help or what do you think?!?!

http://issuu.com/revisioncourses/doc...europe_katalog

They also have some Easter courses coming up now in April... But that's like exam prep... Maybe it will be good even though i'm in ib1... Thinking about it.. Will anyone here attend the courses?

/ Confused and exhausted...

ReputationRep:
    BIG IT UP FOR AMERICAN IB STUDENTS!

IB is rather small in California, but I think that it's growing. I spoke to a friend who moved to Europe and apparently they have like a strong IB community going on with everyone from different countries going on IB trips together and stuff. And then they all meet up at revision courses, I think they are like the link Tailormade posted above.... We should do the same! :yep: Let's go on a trip to MEXICO everybody :happy2:

(Original post by revvinevan)
    I live in florida. I chose to do it because I just didnt think AP was enough. Everyone that takes AP only takes AP courses they are good at. IB makes you take everything so eventually you get better and better even at the subjects you dislike most. I also chose to do it because it means I go to cocoa beach high rather than my local school.
    The final benefit of doing IB is that overall I really do feel that I will be prepared for college and not have to stress about work when i get there haha.
    Cool, that is EXACTLY the reason I like IB. It goes deep in a larger number of subjects. And several universities let you skip one year if you have good IB grades

Ok everyone see you at the courses and in MEXICO!!!!
    :hippie:

-------------
    Bring the IB community together!!
    :grouphugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tailormade)
    Which school do you go to?
    I'm in IB1 at the moment but thinking about going to DePauw later on, maybe an Ivy League college as well.. It's tough to get in though.. :eek: What r ur thoughts on college? Being IB might help when applying but still, you need like 36-37 to get in, maybe more.... :woo:

I found this though... Might help or what do you think?!?!

http://issuu.com/revisioncourses/doc...europe_katalog

They also have some Easter courses coming up now in April... But that's like exam prep... Maybe it will be good even though i'm in ib1... Thinking about it.. Will anyone here attend the courses?

/ Confused and exhausted...
    I go to the International School. I only applied to one US school, and I got in there. I think if you plan on applying anywhere abroad, the IB is really helpful. I don't know about any revision courses, as I'm not doing any and neither is anyone else at my school.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Applying to university
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.