The Student Room Group
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

birks grange village block n + questions

hiii, just wondering who is going to be in birks grange village in block n for 2022 entry :smile:

also just wondering for self-catering if we could have mini-fridges in rooms? i don’t quite fancy getting my food nicked haha
Reply 1
hey! i'll be staying in birks grange, not in the same block though

i have a feeling i saw somewhere that mini-fridges were only allowed in rooms if people had medical needs that require one, but not sure if that's fact or me misremembering.
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
Reply 2
You can only bring a mini fridge if you can prove a medical need for one, such as diabetes. If you have any more questions, probably best to contact the residence team.
Reply 3
Original post by tw559
You can only bring a mini fridge if you can prove a medical need for one, such as diabetes. If you have any more questions, probably best to contact the residence team.

thank you!!
Reply 4
Original post by kaneda.
hey! i'll be staying in birks grange, not in the same block though

i have a feeling i saw somewhere that mini-fridges were only allowed in rooms if people had medical needs that require one, but not sure if that's fact or me misremembering.

yeah i think you’re right, thank you anyway : ) what block are you in?
Reply 5
i'm staying in h block! :h:

i actually got a studio room because of that problem, nobody is gonna come between me and my food lol

Quick Reply

Latest