The Student Room Group

Which films will you be watching in September?

This could be new releases in the cinema, old favourites or ones to tick off your to-watch list - let me know!
I think I will watch Rogue One (Star Wars) to prepare myself for the release of the Andor series later in September. Other than that, I have no definite plans!
Original post by CatusStarbright

This could be new releases in the cinema, old favourites or ones to tick off your to-watch list - let me know!

George and mildred film
The pin cushion
Yesterday I stood in front of the cinema to see which films coming in september and there is currently no film worth to pay the money.
Original post by Kallisto
Yesterday I stood in front of the cinema to see which films coming in september and there is currently no film worth to pay the money.

I browsed the cinema listings the other day and thought the exact same.
Original post by CatusStarbright

Railway Children Return :thumbsup:
Think I might have to buy it ln DVD though - really wanted to see it in the cinema but every time I look there doesn’t seem to be any screens for it :iiam:
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 6
I watched Warriors of Future with a UFO contact and his roommate yesterday.
Don't Worry Darling is the only one that is a thought worth. In my country the film will released on 22nd September in the cinemas.

Quick Reply

Latest