The Student Room Group

This discussion is no longer active so you won't be able to reply.Check out other Related discussions

Driving test

My driving test is within 3 days and I've suffered a bereavement. It says you can get a full refund if you email DVSA. How do I go about getting the refund? Is it necessary to attach proof?
Reply 1
I'm really sorry to hear of your family bereavement

Email DVSA with the subject title ‘Unavoidable short notice cancellation’

Email : [email protected]

Attach the proof if you can for citing the reason you’ve had to change or cancel (this is for a full refund due to cancelation within 3 days of the test)

You will need to include your full name (as it appears on your driving licence), address, postcode and date of birth in your email.

You will need to include any 2 of these in your email:
*driving licence number
*theory test pass certificate number
*driving test booking reference

If you use the 'Tell us once' service the DVSA should have access to the shared Govt information but it would be helpful for you also to include the name, date of birth and address of the family member who has passed and the date they passed away.
Reply 2
Original post by Muttly
I'm really sorry to hear of your family bereavement

Email DVSA with the subject title ‘Unavoidable short notice cancellation’

Email : [email protected]

Attach the proof if you can for citing the reason you’ve had to change or cancel (this is for a full refund due to cancelation within 3 days of the test)

You will need to include your full name (as it appears on your driving licence), address, postcode and date of birth in your email.

You will need to include any 2 of these in your email:
*driving licence number
*theory test pass certificate number
*driving test booking reference

If you use the 'Tell us once' service the DVSA should have access to the shared Govt information but it would be helpful for you also to include the name, date of birth and address of the family member who has passed and the date they passed away.

What if the death person in back home like i suffer from bereavement that my uncle died this morning 😓
Reply 3
What if he/she is in back home like what type of proof they need

Latest