(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by AngryJellyfish
[Edit] Well, not solidarity, I guess...

neis
I would
Original post by chelseacarknif3r
I would

ok
This is a TSR poll if I've ever seen one. Both options just what you want them to say smh
Original post by chelseacarknif3r
This is a TSR poll if I've ever seen one. Both options just what you want them to say smh

TIMES EDUCATION: Chelsea "car knifer" Dagger voted as LEAST likely to be loved after slug transformation surgery, says infallible TSR Insight poll.

In a recent poll of TSR users, chelseacarknif3r was voted as the least likely to be loved after her recent slug transformation surgery. This surgery, which is still relatively new and experimental, has left many users feeling uneasy and unsure about its long-term effects. Chelsea herself has said that she's not sure if she would recommend the surgery to others, but that she's happy with the results so far.

The surgery was performed last month, and was meant to help Chelsea with her severe allergies, but has apparently had the opposite effect.

"I can't believe it," said Chelsea when asked about the poll results. "I thought people would be more understanding, but I guess not."

Chelsea says that she is still getting used to her new body, and is having a hard time dealing with the stares and whispers from her colleagues. "It's like they're afraid of me or something," she said. "I just want to be loved."

Despite the negative reaction from her peers, Chelsea says she is happy with her decision to have the surgery. "I know I'm not the best slug in town, but I'm comfortable in my own skin," she said. "And that's all that matters."

(edited 1 year ago)
yeah ofc x
i stepped on a slug barefoot once
so
no
Original post by Obolinda
yeah ofc x

thank you 🥲
Original post by lazyuser420
i stepped on a slug barefoot once
so
no