The Student Room Group

✌️☮️✨ Truss or wheels? VOTE NOW!

Poll

Truss or wheels? VOTE NOW!

If you had the choice between shaking Liz Truss's hand as she proposes your deportation to a pack of drooling press OR having wheels as feet, which would you pick?

Now, before you say the second option - they're not just any wheels. You know those rubbish wheels you get on the bottom of divan beds, you know the ones. With the little 'plug' thing that's about 3 microns smaller than the hole you're supposed to push it into - and by Christ have you ever accidentally stood on one of them? Absolute agony.

Anyway, it's that kind of wheel. Let me know.
(edited 1 year ago)
I've voted wheels btw.
now you mention it, wheels seems more appealing
Original post by flaurie
now you mention it, wheels seems more appealing

Glad to hear you feel similarly.
I would also choose wheels
Original post by Interrobang
I would also choose wheels

A sensible choice, thanks Interrobang.
I must choose wheels.

I consider myself an expert on both trash, and energy-efficient modes of moving without a vehicle. This is because I was sacked by TSR after 88 years of continuous service because I just couldn't complete new NVQs at the same speed as the younger staff anymore. This naturally left me with a lot of free time.

I lost my salary of £0.02 per annum pro rata, and because of this was forced to exist solely on what Budgens underneath the office decided to throw away. That's how I got to know trash, and that's why I'm an expert on Truss.

I began having to go further and further to search through bins, because trendy office folk kept buying short-dated items to reduce "food waste". But I was getting weaker and weaker with each passing day due to such a severe lack of supplies available to me. That's when I discovered that by adding wheels to yourself, it's a lot easier to get around. How do you get the wheels to stay on your feet, you ask? You don't. You *implant* them. A sharp stomp onto the wheels described above and you're ready to go, leaving nothing but NVQ certificates and depression in your wake.

For this reason, I have chosen wheels. I would continue to choose wheels even if the other option was simply to be in the same location as Truss. This is no reflection her, just how great wheel feet are. Zoom zoom x
Original post by SackedSheila
I must choose wheels.

I consider myself an expert on both trash, and energy-efficient modes of moving without a vehicle. This is because I was sacked by TSR after 88 years of continuous service because I just couldn't complete new NVQs at the same speed as the younger staff anymore. This naturally left me with a lot of free time.

I lost my salary of £0.02 per annum pro rata, and because of this was forced to exist solely on what Budgens underneath the office decided to throw away. That's how I got to know trash, and that's why I'm an expert on Truss.

I began having to go further and further to search through bins, because trendy office folk kept buying short-dated items to reduce "food waste". But I was getting weaker and weaker with each passing day due to such a severe lack of supplies available to me. That's when I discovered that by adding wheels to yourself, it's a lot easier to get around. How do you get the wheels to stay on your feet, you ask? You don't. You *implant* them. A sharp stomp onto the wheels described above and you're ready to go, leaving nothing but NVQ certificates and depression in your wake.

For this reason, I have chosen wheels. I would continue to choose wheels even if the other option was simply to be in the same location as Truss. This is no reflection her, just how great wheel feet are. Zoom zoom x

Thanks... I think.
Question before I vote: am I allowed to wear an electric hand-buzzer if I choose to shake Truss's hand? A mild electric shock might be able to reawaken some of her brain, and if we get the Lib Dem bit back up and running, she'll only sell us out when it comes to tuition fees.
Original post by EVRoosevelt
Question before I vote: am I allowed to wear an electric hand-buzzer if I choose to shake Truss's hand? A mild electric shock might be able to reawaken some of her brain, and if we get the Lib Dem bit back up and running, she'll only sell us out when it comes to tuition fees.

I'll allow it!
Original post by Elizabeth II
I'll allow it!

Then for the good of the country and world, I'll... I'll shake her hand. See you in Rwanda, your majesty.
Original post by EVRoosevelt
Then for the good of the country and world, I'll... I'll shake her hand. See you in Rwanda, your majesty.

You're doing god's work, I plan to pop my clogs before she gets the chance to kiss my hand if she becomes PM.
this is the top quality chat™ content I signed up for. we love to see it :wink:

it'll have to be the truss option. being deported to pack of drooling press sounds great as i have deep seated need for attention. x

oh and I'm **** at balancing so probably wouldn't even be able to stand up with the wheels :h:
TIMES EDUCATION: TSR poll finds that students are willing to participate in risky surgery to replace feet with wheels if means avoiding meeting Liz Truss.

A recent poll ran by The Student Room (TSR) finds that students are willing to participate in risky surgery to replace feet with wheels if it means they can avoid meeting Prime Ministerial hopeful Liz Truss, who pundits are describing as "a bit dim-witted".

In the poll, which ran for two weeks and received over 1,000 responses, students were asked whether they would be willing to have their feet surgically removed and replaced with wheels in order to avoid having to meet Liz Truss. Of those who responded, an overwhelming majority said they would be willing to go through with the surgery, with many citing Truss's lack of intelligence as the main reason.

Speaking to TSR user 'SackedSheila', who strongly believes wheels are the better choice, she said: "I would definitely have the surgery if it meant I didn't have to meet Liz Truss.

"She's clearly not the sharpest tool in the shed and I don't want to waste my time meeting someone who is just going to bore me to death."

When asked about the risks associated with the surgery, Sheila said: "I'm willing to take the risk if it means I can avoid Liz Truss.
(edited 1 year ago)
Do I get to choose the destination for my deportation? I'm sure I committed some petty crime when I lived in Germany that I could be extradited for? :tongue:

#InLizWeTruss?
Literally the only poll Rishi Sunak is winning
Inlizwetruss!

I’ll go an open thr pork markets for her! I’ll promote British cheese
Original post by Andrew97
Inlizwetruss!

I’ll go an open thr pork markets for her! I’ll promote British cheese

:dong:

I'd pick Truss, but only because the public may be able to save me from deportation. The wheels sound like they're for life.
Original post by SagaciousSag
The wheels sound like they're for life.

They're not that great to be honest.

Quick Reply