Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Thats still 10% off its low Mr 1st post resurecting an old thread man.
    yes but how much since the Euro has been introduced, in 2002 when it was at 0.87$?
    Look at the trend.

As for resurecting an old thread, I see that you help me. Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KAGuy)
    Look at the trend.
    I'm glad you're not someone who thinks it was a bad idea for the UK to sell gold in 2000 because you saw the 25 year trend in gold and knew it would carry on forever...

Did you buy some CDOs in mid 2007?

ReputationRep:
    I'm glad you're not someone who thinks it was a bad idea for the UK to sell gold in 2000 because you saw the 25 year trend in gold and knew it would carry on forever...
    What the hell are you talking about?
    I don' t get your point.

Anyway I am not against you, just explain my point of view.

So instead of talking about me, talk about the subject.

ReputationRep:
    Although not the end of the dollar absolutely, talk of a 'global super currency' would mean the end of the dollar as a global reserve currency.

ReputationRep:
    Any more thoughts on this in the light of this weeks headlines?

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/bu...r-1798175.html

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.