Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    ... would you pay for a decent number such as 077**336555 with a 300 txt a month chip?

I have loads of them to sell so I'm doing my market research! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    What network, what's the price of calls?

ReputationRep:
    I thought most people knew about the 300 texts a month chips.

You can always buy the number and get a PAC code to change network
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    Anyway, back the question? Would you pay more for a decent number? If you bought this sim you wouldn't have to stay with O2!

ReputationRep:
    i would get one but i cant be bothered to change my mumber again!

ReputationRep:
    No, everyone has my number and I don't look at them when I dial them, I just pick their name in my address book.

ReputationRep:
    My number is better than that it wasn't even a premium one! I've had it for years and brought it with me whenever I change networks.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    I wouldn't buy it. I already have a pretty number and I didn't have to buy it specially

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't be too bothered. If you're looking for a cheap one though, check out ebay.

ReputationRep:
    An O2 pay as you go has 300 free texts a month now why bother getting a chip.

ReputationRep:
    as they are £9.99 thats what people would pay.

as they are often on ebay as the result of o2's promotions (which im fairly sure is what you are "researching" for), the going rate is often about £3. so pick a price, put it up for sale, and see if someone buys it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by viviki)
    An O2 pay as you go has 300 free texts a month now why bother getting a chip.
    I'm talking about them.... I have about 40 of them. I was saying that on ebay numbers such as the the above are going for more than the average...

I was wondering if people here would pay a bit more for a number with several doubles in it. That's all!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jmz635)
    ... would you pay for a decent number such as 077**336555 with a 300 txt a month chip?

I have loads of them to sell so I'm doing my market research! :rolleyes:

Erm no more than a fiver, O2 do them, can/could get em for free from their site.

ReputationRep:
    Thats about what Im going to sell them for, or I might box them up ten at a time

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.