The Student Room Group

international student medicine 2023 entry

I am an international student. I have a ucat score of 2700 and 4 predicted A*s and an EPQ. Where can I apply?
You can apply to your local university (medical school)
Which city are you from and Work from there
E.G I’m from Manchester so I would go manchester university , if your form Birmingham you would go to Birmingham’s medical school and if your from London the kings college would be a good one.

Personally manchester accepts any international students so check out their website or any of the above universities near you and if you need help let me know
Reply 2
Original post by Nobodyisanobody
You can apply to your local university (medical school)
Which city are you from and Work from there
E.G I’m from Manchester so I would go manchester university , if your form Birmingham you would go to Birmingham’s medical school and if your from London the kings college would be a good one.

Personally manchester accepts any international students so check out their website or any of the above universities near you and if you need help let me know

Thanks for the reply!

Do you think with my ucat score, I would be able to apply for Birmingham/ St Andrews/ Queen Mary Barts and get an interview? Or what other unis do u think my score would allow me to get interviewed as an international student?
Original post by shellzzzzz
Thanks for the reply!

Do you think with my ucat score, I would be able to apply for Birmingham/ St Andrews/ Queen Mary Barts and get an interview? Or what other unis do u think my score would allow me to get interviewed as an international student?

I do believe you could get an interview to Birmingham but it depends on your grades in your subjects that you’ve done that’s equivalent to A levels and GCSES you can check this on their websites requirements or even better, perhaps contact the university themselves…Please apply ASAP to as many unis as I believe uni starts soon? Unless you want to start next year
Reply 4
@04MR17 It is so upsetting, seeing what is happening to the medicine threads. Even in just a few days, there are hundreds of posts, all asking the same questions, and "advice" that is less than unhelpful. Is TSR just giving up on the medicine forum?
Original post by GANFYD
@04MR17 It is so upsetting, seeing what is happening to the medicine threads. Even in just a few days, there are hundreds of posts, all asking the same questions, and "advice" that is less than unhelpful. Is TSR just giving up on the medicine forum?

As someone who’s still in college and isn’t an international student, this is the best advice I can give to hem all’ check the website and contact the person in charge for your concerns’ sonce nobody else is replying this will do on my part , what would you advise?
Reply 6
Original post by Nobodyisanobody
As someone who’s still in college and isn’t an international student, this is the best advice I can give to hem all’ check the website and contact the person in charge for your concerns’ sonce nobody else is replying this will do on my part , what would you advise?

My advice is don't offer advice if you don't know the subject you are advisig on, offer support and direction

Quick Reply

Latest