Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    ..can anyone suggest an alternative to g-strings as underwear when wearing leggings - i wear leggings quite a lot and always wear g-strings with them to avoid VPL but they are not the most comfortable option..

any ideas?

ReputationRep:
    comando?

ReputationRep:
    Put some trousers on instead :rolleyes:.
    Or a skirt. Anyway, the lesson is, don't go out just in leggings.

ReputationRep:
    wear a skirt over the top of the leggings and wear whats comfortable underneath or as above go commando. You could buy seamless knickers which might help to stop a vpl showing or wear a thong which might be a bit more comfortable and show less vpl

ReputationRep:
    You can actually go out wearing just leggings? I thought they were for under skirts and stuff?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ithinkitslametodance)
    You can actually go out wearing just leggings? I thought they were for under skirts and stuff?
    yeah girls do go out just wearing leggings, some of them are see through and some girls shouldn't be wearing them without a skirt etc over the top as they don't look good

ReputationRep:
    Dead Thread Ffs.

ReputationRep:
    How about something like this:

You will still get VPL but you get ones that sit like hot pants or even brazillian cut which I guess would look ok. You get nice ones from Primark for £1.50 :P

Although I'd advice you to wear a skirt over your leggings first.

ReputationRep:
    Yeh try looking for seamless knickers.

I've often seen them in TK Maxx.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KayleeLand)
    Yeh try looking for seamless knickers.

I've often seen them in TK Maxx.
    yep

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.