Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hello...

I'm a postgraduate student here at City doing the master's in electronic publishing. The students in this course have been tapped to put together a formal report about what students think about City's Web presence. An aspect of this is how prospective students feel. I've spoken with a good number of current students already; however it's the prospective ones who will be able to help the most.

What I would need is for you to fill out a short survey, about 10 questions long, that deals with how you use the site and what you'd like to see change about it.

If this is something you feel like you are able to do, please send me a PM.

Your help is greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

Ben

ReputationRep:
    reply i am a prospective student hope to enter nxt yr
    fire it at me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kristy888)
    reply i am a prospective student hope to enter nxt yr
    fire it at me
    thanks! could you send me your e-mail address in a private message so i can get you the questionnaire?

ReputationRep:
    send me a pm and i'll do it too

Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.