Me: “hey”
Her: “hi”
Me: “are you ok?”
Her: “yes, you”
Me:”yes I’m good thanks for asking, where you from?”

No response.

Lmao. I actually dont get them

Scroll to see replies

As normal as it is, that patter is quite boring, probably why you got blanked. One of the reasons I don't use Tinder. What? I'm supposed to sound like a sex pest to be considered interesting? Not a good environment for men or women.
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by Master0fReality
As normal as it is, that patter is quite boring, probably why you got blanked. One of the reasons I don't use Tinder. What? I'm supposed to sound like a sex pest to be considered interesting? Not a good environment for men or women.

Honestly mate, it’s ridiculous! I’ve actually once been straight up to a girl before - I told her directly that I want to have sex with her nothing else, no response. So what actually do they want, I don’t get it
Open with something about their bio. Don't you see how boring the conversation in your example is?
So here is the problem my dude. Don't use Tinder. There is a huge imbalance in the number of messages that girls get and the number of messages that guys get. Girls get way more messages on these dating apps and they are far more disinterested in having a conversation on sites like Tinder. Because they get so many messages they end up being extremely selective and get bored easily. They know that they can just move on to any other guy out of the 300 that they matched with or whatever. It also means that you will have to be far more creative than just saying 'hi' or 'are you okay?'. I understand that this is considered normal and it's how conversations should be always, but unfortunately they don't work because they're far too generic, especially for girls.

Based on that, you should just uninstall Tinder and try either a different dating app or just don't use any dating apps altogether. You're gonna lose self-esteem and self-confidence. Hang out in friendship groups and try to meet girls in real life. I understand that it's easier said than done, but the truth is that these dating apps don't work for anyone. Especially for guys.
Original post by hungrysalamander
Open with something about their bio. Don't you see how boring the conversation in your example is?

It’s funny how you say this, I was just using my convo as an example of how they always end.

I messaged a girl about her dog, she replied, I asked her where she was from and then I got blanked.
Next time just ask them if they want to visit the local graveyard with you.

Hope this helps. 😊
Original post by Anonymous
It’s funny how you say this, I was just using my convo as an example of how they always end.

I messaged a girl about her dog, she replied, I asked her where she was from and then I got blanked.

Let conversations flow naturally.
Also, if you're from London then don't ask "where you from g" becasue that's what roadmen do.
Original post by Serene Dreams
Next time just ask them if they want to visit the local graveyard with you.

Hope this helps. 😊

Very funny, 5 stars.
yeah i agree with this, for insight, i had tinder once for an hour i got over 100 matches who basically all messaged me exactly like your example. and please know thats not me saying that to show off or whatever, its just an example of what most girls get. so even if i found someone madly attractive i couldnt keep up with any convos so i just deleted the app after an hour lol
Original post by mongat
So here is the problem my dude. Don't use Tinder. There is a huge imbalance in the number of messages that girls get and the number of messages that guys get. Girls get way more messages on these dating apps and they are far more disinterested in having a conversation on sites like Tinder. Because they get so many messages they end up being extremely selective and get bored easily. They know that they can just move on to any other guy out of the 300 that they matched with or whatever. It also means that you will have to be far more creative than just saying 'hi' or 'are you okay?'. I understand that this is considered normal and it's how conversations should be always, but unfortunately they don't work because they're far too generic, especially for girls.

Based on that, you should just uninstall Tinder and try either a different dating app or just don't use any dating apps altogether. You're gonna lose self-esteem and self-confidence. Hang out in friendship groups and try to meet girls in real life. I understand that it's easier said than done, but the truth is that these dating apps don't work for anyone. Especially for guys.
Original post by hungrysalamander
Let conversations flow naturally.
Also, if you're from London then don't ask "where you from g" becasue that's what roadmen do.

So you say I should let conversations flow naturally, it always majority of the time ends up the same way. I try my hardest to just keep it cool, they will always find a way to air the message.
Original post by mongat

Every girl I’ve spoken to (not on tinder), a simple “hey” has gone miles. I just don’t get why girls on tinder seem so entitled, honestly.
So you say I should let conversations flow naturally, it always majority of the time ends up the same way. I try my hardest to just keep it cool, they will always find a way to air the message.

If you are taking things personally, I would suggest staying off Tinder for your wellbeing. It is not personal, the people you are talking to do not mean to offend you, they are just not as interested in the conversation as you are. Maybe finding a partner in a different method would reduce your stress and allow them to get to know you better.
bruh
Every girl I’ve spoken to (not on tinder), a simple “hey” has gone miles. I just don’t get why girls on tinder seem so entitled, rodents, honestly.

How interesting and engaging are your conversations? Girls get infinite choices there so there's a lot oc competition.

Every girl I’ve spoken to (not on tinder), a simple “hey” has gone miles. I just don’t get why girls on tinder seem so entitled, rodents, honestly.

Go on grindr then.
"entitled rodents"

i am SCREAMING-
sound like u listen to too much Andrew Tate, that attitude is probs why u have no luck w girls

your attitude is disgusting. thats why you cant find a partner.

All I want to say is that it's not your fault. That's just the way that this app is and that's why you should try to either meet girls in real life through acquaintances or friendship groups. Girls literally get flooded with messages and there are many guys like yourself messaging things like 'hey' or 'hi'. Just stay off Tinder for a bit.
Original post by headlinerkth
sound like u listen to too much Andrew Tate, that attitude is probs why u have no luck w girls

Andrew Tate 😭😭😭

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending