The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Jennifer_l85
OP, it depends how big or small you mean. Do you mean like Kelly Brook for big bone structure, and say, Eva Longoria for small bone structure?

I think they're pretty good examples, especially Kelly Brook as a slim but bigger boned girl. It's big boned girls who never, ever seem to look "thin" as such. I know 2 girls who have had anorexia in the past, and there is one tiny framed one who still looks like she is poorly, despite not being, and the other who has bigger bone structure never even really looked that ill when she was, it's quite bizarre.

I personally find that I'm small-medium; when I'm next to my tiny friends I feel bigger, but most people would describe me as small whatever, especially boys who always comment upon it. I think each to their own, some people just aren't designed to be bigger.
Reply 21
tropical-twist3
:s-smilie: Dare I ask?

Lmao :biggrin:.

:cool:
Colesy
Lmao :biggrin:.

:cool:

hahahaha I'll take that as a 'best not to' then. haha
Reply 23
Im very small boned and short (5ft), here I kind of look like a dwarf lol, thats with doing arm exersises:o: To be fair I think average everything is best, the closer to average the closer to perfection.
Reply 24
tropical-twist3
hahahaha I'll take that as a 'best not to' then. haha

I'll leave it to your imagination :wink:
Reply 25
Cuuuurves are the best. I have a curvy girlfriend and I much prefer her to really slim girls. I don't know what it is, i just find them more appealing than slim girls. Cuddling is made much better, and theres nothing wrong with a woman with hips. :smile:

See everyone goes around saying like "god Paris hilton is well fit, as is Nicole richie" and i get laughed at for calling the girl out of Alphabeat nice. :o:
Colesy
I'll leave it to your imagination :wink:

oooo thats risky...
Meekle72
Cuuuurves are the best. I have a curvy girlfriend and I much prefer her to really slim girls. I don't know what it is, i just find them more appealing than slim girls. Cuddling is made much better, and theres nothing wrong with a woman with hips. :smile:

See everyone goes around saying like "god Paris hilton is well fit, as is Nicole richie" and i get laughed at for calling the girl out of Alphabeat nice. :o:

But this thread isn't about curvy vs skinny. It's about slim and big boned vs slim and small boned. The small boned girl might be a lot more curvy than the big boned girl.
Reply 28
Jennifer_l85
But this thread isn't about curvy vs skinny. It's about slim and big boned vs slim and small boned. The small boned girl might be a lot more curvy than the big boned girl.

I take your point. Bloody women and their confusing body types :o:

Well in that case i prefer small boned girls, my girlfriend fits that bill, along with the curves. Is my opinion now valid in this thread? I sure hope so. :smile:
Reply 29
As a female I would rather be small and delicate. This is my bone structure BUT muchos fat covering it:frown::frown::frown:...I feel large as I am, I would be tiny if I lost a stone or so.
Reply 30
lostintime
Im very small boned and short (5ft), here I kind of look like a dwarf lol, thats with doing arm exersises:o: To be fair I think average everything is best, the closer to average the closer to perfection.

I really can't work out if this is small and delicate or not.
jodie_lee
I think they're pretty good examples, especially Kelly Brook as a slim but bigger boned girl. It's big boned girls who never, ever seem to look "thin" as such. I know 2 girls who have had anorexia in the past, and there is one tiny framed one who still looks like she is poorly, despite not being, and the other who has bigger bone structure never even really looked that ill when she was, it's quite bizarre.

I personally find that I'm small-medium; when I'm next to my tiny friends I feel bigger, but most people would describe me as small whatever, especially boys who always comment upon it. I think each to their own, some people just aren't designed to be bigger.

You are bloody gorgeous
Reply 32
In women probably, in guys no.
Reply 33
Lell
As a female I would rather be small and delicate. This is my bone structure BUT muchos fat covering it:frown::frown::frown:...I feel large as I am, I would be tiny if I lost a stone or so.

Yea but with small and delicate you can look too thin, its better looking average than too thin!!

Latest

Trending

Trending