30.86 miles CH Watford Football Club
    31.91 miles L1 Swindon Town Football
    32.27 miles L2 Brentford Football & Sports Club
    35.67 miles CH Queens Park Rangers Football and Athletic Club
    35.75 miles PR Fulham Football Club
    37.08 miles PR Chelsea Football Club
    39.09 miles L2 Barnet Football Club
    39.53 miles L1 Luton Town Football Club

Out of date site; we aren't in the Prem anymore!

Still, supporting local club.
    All those other options there look hideous.*shudders*
    I do hope you guys realize that with all this data someone could easily triangulate where you live down to the exact road?

Anyway my nearest football clubs are Tottenham Hotspur FC closely followed by Arsenal FC.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 9MmBulletz)
    3.1 miles Queens Park Rangers Football and Athletic Club
    5.4 miles Chelsea Football Club :cool:
    5.5 miles Brentford Football & Sports Club
    5.5 miles Fulham Football Club
    5.6 miles Arsenal Football Club
    For example, this guy lives in Dollis Hill, London according to this information.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WGR)
    For example, this guy lives in Dollis Hill, London according to this information.
    Well there's a few thousand properties in Dollis Hill so I'm (relatively) safe. I guess the extra decimal makes things a little easier

Edit: It wouldn't be hard to guess I'm from North/North West London since I'm as close to Arsenal (North London) as I am to Chelsea (SW london)

ReputationRep:
    Well there's a few thousand properties in Dollis Hill so I'm (relatively) safe. I guess the extra decimal makes things a little easier

Edit: It wouldn't be hard to guess I'm from North/North West London since I'm as close to Arsenal (North London) as I am to Chelsea (SW london)
    Yeah but without the distance data I wouldn't have known that it was Dollis Hill which is a very small and insignificant area compared to say Willesden or Cricklewood or Harlesden.

Yes decimals do make it easier. That other girl gave the distances to like three decimals! I could find her bedroom with that level of accuracy lol.

Yes you are safe unless I got more evidence form your past posts or something. What happened to you to day is that you were what is known as "doxxed" i.e someone used evidence from the internet to work out information about you. Full doxxing would be exposing identity. This is why you should always be careful what you post. Stay safe!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WGR)
    Yeah but without the distance data I wouldn't have known that it was Dollis Hill which is a very small and insignificant area compared to say Willesden or Cricklewood or Harlesden.

Yes decimals do make it easier. That other girl gave the distances to like three decimals! I could find her bedroom with that level of accuracy lol.

Yes you are safe unless I got more evidence form your past posts or something. What happened to you to day is that you were what is known as "doxxed" i.e someone used evidence from the internet to work out information about you. Full doxxing would be exposing identity. This is why you should always be careful what you post. Stay safe!
    Haha of course I will, although I'm actually not exactly from Dollis Hill (it is the nearest station although Dollis Hill station is not in the actual Dollis Hill). It's more Willesden than anything, although Dollis Hill is not too far a walk from where I'm from.

ReputationRep:
    Haha of course I will, although I'm actually not exactly from Dollis Hill (it is the nearest station although Dollis Hill station is not in the actual Dollis Hill). It's more Willesden than anything, although Dollis Hill is not too far a walk from where I'm from.
    I always thought that Dollis Hill was in Willesden?

ReputationRep:
    http://puu.sh/4Wxwp.png

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WGR)
    I always thought that Dollis Hill was in Willesden?
    Not really. dollis hill is basically that area north of Gladstone Park. West of Gladstone Park is Neasdenish, east is Cricklewood and South is technically Willesden.

Although Dollis Hill is assumed as the area south of Gladstone Park, because Dollis Hill Station is located there
    Anyway, I'm giving away too much information

ReputationRep:
    Guessing you live in Stratford or Walthamstow

ReputationRep:
    Not really. dollis hill is basically that area north of Gladstone Park. West of Gladstone Park is Neasdenish, east is Cricklewood and South is technically Willesden.

Although Dollis Hill is assumed as the area south of Gladstone Park, because Dollis Hill Station is located there
    Anyway, I'm giving away too much information
    Lol never heard of Gladstone Park.
    Yeah that happens sometimes; the station name supersedes the area name over time.

ReputationRep:
    Guessing you live in Stratford or Walthamstow
    He lives in Wanstead, probably on Chestnut Drive.

Lol stalking is fun.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    12.6 miles - MK Dons Football Club.

No thanks.

ReputationRep:
    0.5 miles PR Arsenal Football Club N5 1BU

Gross.

ReputationRep:
    Heart of Midlothian, I already support them (sort of)

And from Uni, Gillingham.

ReputationRep:
    SW9 6HY

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.