Turn on thread page Beta

would you guys prefer baggy but stylish jeans or JUSt tight jeans?????? watch

ReputationRep:
    :p: :cool: :yep:

ReputationRep:
    I find tight jeans are more often stylish than baggy jeans, tbh.

ReputationRep:
    Tight jeans :yes:

ReputationRep:
    For a girl or lad?
    Personally, I wear baggy jeans, skinny jeans and bootcut Skinnies are nice with heels when going out but baggy are nice and comfy

ReputationRep:
    Health and Relationships...

What?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sparxy)
    Health and Relationships...

What?

let me tell you that clothes leads to relationships between people ! if you see someone without cloths in the club I am sure you would have different thoughts about them then if you would see them wearing some stylish clothes!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ... ...~~>>> competetiva)
    let me tell you that clothes leads to relationships between people ! if you see someone without cloths in the club I am sure you would have different thoughts about them then if you would see them wearing some stylish clothes!
    What has that got to do with the title question

ReputationRep:
    I'd pick the one without clothes.. :yep:

But, I kinda meant shouldn't this be in the Fashion or whatever it's called forum? :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Star*Guitar*)
    What has that got to do with the title question

jeans- > clothes- > how they guy sees a girl _ > will he like her look?-> will he think of approaching her? - > then the character of them both will decide the rest !

ReputationRep:
    Wow, you make some pointless threads. :s
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    It depends. Sometimes I feel like I want to wear tight jeans, and yet on other days I feel like I want to wear baggy ones...

Also a guy won't care what you're wearing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sparxy)
    I'd pick the one without clothes.. :yep:

But, I kinda meant shouldn't this be in the Fashion or whatever it's called forum? :p:
    oh lol :P :p: maybe i just could not be bothered searching for a right forum :P eheh soozzzzyyy people !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Resok)
    Wow, you make some pointless threads. :s
    lol at least i can make it whereas in life everything has to be precise, valid and well spoken !

ReputationRep:
    Baggy jeans.
    I'd always go for baggy jeans.
    Preferably jeans that are actually BAGGY. Like, really baggy.
    Not just normal random bootcuts and stuff.

ReputationRep:
    Baggy(but not dropdowns), tight ones are painful and pain in the ass.

ReputationRep:
    jeans- > clothes- > how they guy sees a girl _ > will he like her look?-> will he think of approaching her? - > then the character of them both will decide the rest !
    To be quite frank, jeans mean f all to what you just said. They are just a 'base' to the outfit. The cut may have a small influence, but thats it. What matters is the top, the shoes, bag, coat, and how they go together.

And no guy is ever gonna break it down like you have to judge whether a girl looks good or not. He's just not going to. Guys don't work like that.

Plus jeans should never be worn on a night out (in a city), they are a crap excuse for dressing up and will never come out of the casual catagory.

ReputationRep:
    Tight, unless you have a penis.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Star*Guitar*)
    To be quite frank, jeans mean f all to what you just said. They are just a 'base' to the outfit. The cut may have a small influence, but thats it. What matters is the top, the shoes, bag, coat, and how they go together.

And no guy is ever gonna break it down like you have to judge whether a girl looks good or not. He's just not going to. Guys don't work like that.

Plus jeans should never be worn on a night out (in a city), they are a crap excuse for dressing up and will never come out of the casual catagory.
    i know that guys do not look at separate parts but rather a whole ! however, :p: i must have linked somehow jeans to relationships no matter how wierd it sounded hehe

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 13, 2008
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.