Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Why do girls (16-20yo) get into fights in the harrow/north west area of london?

On an unrelated note, why are there so many wanabe gangsters/'rudebois' in the said area??

cheers

ReputationRep:
    'coz its North Weezy.

ReputationRep:
    That's not unrelated. Female juvenile aggression is directly proportional to rudeboi population density.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MSB)
    That's unrelated. Female juvenile aggression is directly proportional to rudeboi population density.
    True, true, kinda sad.

ReputationRep:
    Because its the "ghetto" lol Hayes aint any better 8-)

ReputationRep:
    "This is England."

ReputationRep:
    Rudeboys, It's like that where I live. Girls always fighting outside the clubs.

ReputationRep:
    That sounds like a horrible place to live. Am suddenly appreciating my own city far more.

Also, "rudeboi" may be the most irritating word in the English language. Who are these "boi"s? Why do they substitute a "y" for an "i"? In what sense are they rude?

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.