Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What if someone hit your girlfriend ? watch

This hasn't ever happened to me lol. I just saw this video of this couple walking in a park, when they pass some chavs who happy slap the guys girlfriend. Fortunately, he battered them, but I was curious coz don't what the hell i'd do if someone bigger, stronger, and in a large group slapped my gal for no reason. Fighting would end in casualty or worse (for me), but walking away would make me look like a coward.

Just out of curiosity: WHAT WUD YOU DO ?

ReputationRep:
    Ok. This doesn't ever happen like ever. But if it did.

1.) Tell your girl to walk on, and you stay there and fight them.
    2.) You ask her if shes orite, say dont worry, memorize the ******* faces, go looking for them with your friends, beat the **** out of them, video it and show it to your girl to make her feel better.
    3.) Dump her because she can't defend herself.
    4.) Join in with the chavs and slap her again. Then sucker punch them as their looking at you confused.

Remember. When theres too many, rules mean nothing, that means pulling hair, sucker punch, and kicking the groin are all acceptable. Repeatedly kicking the groin however is not.

ReputationRep:
    id hit her in the face proprely to show the chavs how to throw a punch.

ReputationRep:
    I would destroy them.

ReputationRep:
    Ever get in a nasty fight you wanna grab and twist , there balls,

makes people faint , but they could have knife , so no queens rules im afaid.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mike1989)
    1.) Tell your girl to walk on, and you stay there and fight them.
    This. Unless it was a big group and I was obviously gonna get killed, but if it was a girl wouldn't let you anyway.

Without sounding like too much of a keyboard warrior, I would batter them as well. Even if I saw someone do this to a random stranger I'd ruff em up a bit. Personally, I couldn't just walk away.

I do have quite a bit of boxing and weightlifting experience behind me though, so I wouldn't be worried about them being bigger or stronger.

Besides, if they're assaulting a GIRL, the chances of them knowing how to fight are pretty slim.

ReputationRep:
    I can run 100 metres in under 13 seconds comfortably, so I'd exercise that and try to beat my Personal Best. I'd definitely go round to hers after though to try and make sure she's alright and see if she needs anything.

ReputationRep:
    ok cutiepie *pat pat*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mike1989)
    3.) Dump her because she can't defend herself.
    Damn right!
    The useless git.

ReputationRep:
    I don't think you have much of a choice.

ReputationRep:
    Literally make sure they didn't walk for at least a week.

ReputationRep:
    Simply put, I'd bottle the **** (male or female)!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by All at once)
    Without sounding like too much of a keyboard warrior, I would batter them as well. Even if I saw someone do this to a random stranger I'd ruff em up a bit. Personally, I couldn't just walk away.

I do have quite a bit of boxing and weightlifting experience behind me though, so I wouldn't be worried about them being bigger or stronger.

Besides, if they're assaulting a GIRL, the chances of them knowing how to fight are pretty slim.
    keyboard warriors unite

(Original post by reikazen)
    cutiepie ur bf is a douche
    I concur. It kinda changes the backdrop if it's a girl doing it to another girl.

ReputationRep:
    The choice is smack the lad who hit your girlfriend then ask the others if they want a piece. More than likely they will crap their pants and run. If not try and take them on, if you lose at least you tried if you win great. Any knives etc get pulled out then run!

ReputationRep:
    Smack them to pieces, simple as

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by **CutiePie**)
    My boyfriend was at Sixth-form one time last year and this really chavy girl in his class called me a dog apparently.. So he got up and pushed her.

I told him he shouldn't do that to girls but he said he had to, because she was disrespecting me. hehe!
    your boyfriend is a **** tbh. you is ugly then ye?
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by brapboybrap)
    your boyfriend is a **** tbh. you is ugly then ye?
    Meh, profile pic is up. Your choice.

ReputationRep:
    If someone did that to me whilst i was with my boyfriend and he didn't do anything i wouldn't think of him as a coward.
    In that kind of situation, walking away would be the most sensible thing to do.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 27, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.