Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    If it was a guy my boyfriend would bloody batter him! If it was a girl... I think I would just take her on myself. :eek:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by brapboybrap)
    ohwell i just thought with a smile you might be an average looking girl but if you are happy to be below average that is fine.
    Josh is a coward who pushes girls. end of story. i bet he would **** himself were it a boy who called you a dog and laugh it off.
    O.k then, Am far better than you anyway! Who ever calls them self something with the word brap in is just a complete idiot anyway!
    Nahh He isn't like you, he wouldn't walk away, he'd actually do something about it.

ReputationRep:
    id batter them

even if i did know i was going to get jumped by about 5 of them id still do it, just to prove a point really. and if you get beat up by 5 people at least your girlfriend wont think youre a coward, maybe even get some sympathy, if you know what im sayin ;D

ReputationRep:
    If it was a guy: I'd bite them, really deeply, in the arm. I've been in three fights my entire life each time I've bitten them as hard as I could. Seriously, you've never heard someone scream until you've had your teeth a couple of inches deep in their triceps.

If it was another girl: I'd watch, 'accidentally' push them both in a muddy puddle and see how it pans out with fingers crossed for hot lesbo action. Yeah!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by **CutiePie**)
    Well, I was looking for a OTH avatar, and this was the best I could find, but Im actually obsessed with Leyton <3 :cool:
    Ah what a pity. I thought we'd be friends

And here you go:

http://www.iconator.com/icon.php?IconID=1497333

ReputationRep:
    My boyfriend nearly punched someone when they were being nasty about me verbally (said some awful things). So God knows what would happen if someone hit me. He's an ex-rugby player, it wouldn't be pretty.

ReputationRep:
    O.k then, Am far better than you anyway! Who ever calls them self something with the word brap in is just a complete idiot anyway!
    Nahh He isn't like you, he wouldn't walk away, he'd actually do something about it.
    Your insults are amazing. :rolleyes:
    Are you a little bit simple? The only person i know with such **** banter is a little bit special shall we say.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by vortex_199)
    Ah what a pity. I thought we'd be friends

And here you go:

http://www.iconator.com/icon.php?IconID=1497333
    Lol! Ahh, go on the One Tree Hill society, there's two Brucas fans there.

You have to be a Leyton fan
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Peyton gets Pregnant

Hehe

Oo, awsome, thanks :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Probs sounds all keyboard warrior style but I'd take a swing regardless, even if it meant getting battered. Like with kkol, I'd have gone for it regardless even if I was going to get battered (especially if I was out and had a few to drink). If it was a bird hitting my bird I'd probs just call her a **** and head off rather than **** the girl, but if another bloke hit my girl or gobbed in her face, I'd just kick off even if I knew I'd get *******.

ReputationRep:
    some of the girls on this thread are cringeworthy in the extreme.
    "My boyfriend is well hard cos he's well played rugby before so he would well batter 20 folk at once"
    when in reality they probably couldn't punch their way out of a paper bag.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    "My boyfriend is well hard cos he's well played rugby before so he would well batter 20 folk at once"
    And your so hard because?

ReputationRep:
    Not even the stupidest man with no self-respect would unprovokedly hit a woman, especially if she is with her boyfriend. All this "batter" business would make sense if the situation was likely, but it's not. Even then, I'd have thought TSR users would be too civilised to start beating people up, but there you go.

ReputationRep:
    strong e-thuggin in here

ReputationRep:
    its funny how you only post your cocky replies in reference to girls only BIG MAN.

ReputationRep:
    And your so hard because?
    I don't pretend to be hard dawl. :rolleyes:
    If the girls on this thread were to be believed their boyfriends would not look out of place in the a-team. :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DesertRain)
    its funny how you only post your cocky replies in reference to girls only BIG MAN.
    you are quite clearly a retard. i am not even going to justify you with a proper reply.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    I don't pretend to be hard dawl. :rolleyes:
    If the girls on this thread were to be believed their boyfriends would not look out of place in the a-team. :confused:
    :o: O.k,

ReputationRep:
    Ask em to stop? lol

ReputationRep:
    Lol! Ahh, go on the One Tree Hill society, there's two Brucas fans there.

You have to be a Leyton fan
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Peyton gets Pregnant

Hehe

Oo, awsome, thanks :cool:
    I know that spoiler and I'm major pissed!

I'm actually not a Brucas fan but more of a Brooke fan. I don't want her with Lucas though.

You're welcome

ReputationRep:
    So where is this video?

If it were just a pathetic bunch of chavs then I'd fancy my chances and have a go. If it were another girl or a group of 8ft ninjas then I would have to think on my feet, its hard to plan what you'll do in these situations :teeth:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 27, 2010
Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.